The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

29 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

I'm sorry,, but I can't open that image. 403 forbidden. :)

It doesn't matter... there was a note: "season already... I still have my pandemic decorations up."

...and look into your "Filter lists" in uBlock?

Edited by msfntor

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

OMG, I'm so sorry for you ! I'd better be sick instead of you ! Get well soon ! That bloody dreaded chinovirus went to The Kingdom of Frisia !? Damn.

I'm fine, thank you, my friend. I just got back , but this time I'm not even able to ger tired. I'm so angry, it gives me a good boost.

Glad to hear you are fine. Maybe, it will need some days to come down and get finally tired. We all need sleep. comptemoutons07.gif

Greetings, AstroSkipper Greetings-from-a-Frisian.png

13 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Glad to hear you are fine. Maybe, it will need some days to come down and get finally tired. We all need sleep. comptemoutons07.gif

Greetings, AstroSkipper Greetings-from-a-Frisian.png

You won't beleive , I played all night . like I'm on drugs (which I'm not) . Missed my PC and games so much . Yeah , I definitely need to cool down.

It just this trip to take revenge on the commies gave me such a huge energy boost ! In the first ones I was just heating up.

3 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Yes, it's past Six o'clock in the morning, and I'm still up ! 06:26:27 to be precise,  the weather is very good , a bit cloudy and the temperature is about 14 degrees (Celsius).

Nice ..... 

Yes! "La vie est belle" (Life is beautiful).

Did anybody get any Trick Or Treat children today? I didn't get to see any kids and its a shame, I always enjoy seeing the cool costumes each year. But maybe there didn't even have it this year with the world being in this state and might have not been safe. I recall seeing somewhere, they did Trunk Or Treat or something like that.

Hope all are well today.

17 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Did anybody get any Trick Or Treat children today? I didn't get to see any kids and its a shame, I always enjoy seeing the cool costumes each year. But maybe there didn't even have it this year with the world being in this state and might have not been safe. I recall seeing somewhere, they did Trunk Or Treat or something like that.

Hope all are well today.

No children, but we had a French "suicide" girl in a nice costume . Yep , like very nice.  

Hope all are marvellous today too !

On 10/31/2022 at 9:19 AM, msfntor said:

Yes! "La vie est belle" (Life is beautiful).

Wasn't it just very French of us ? The French are one the most unique appreciators of the beautifulness of life , agree ? 

Edited by D.Draker
a typo

15 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Hope all are well today.

The other Halloween practice is to unbaptize...so satanic. I bypass all the hallowen "customs". 
Today we have All Saints - the real holiday, indeed.

44 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

No children, but we had a French "suicide" girl in a nice costume . Yep , like very nice.  

Hope all are marvellous today too !

Ugliness of suicide - or other similar costumes - is not my taste

- but marvellous All Saints day today...The real holiday

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Ugliness of suicide - or other similar costumes - is not my taste

- but marvellous All Saints day today...The real holiday

Oh , it's *not* real suicide . That's why I quoted , I don't know why they call it that, I have no idea. It's just girls with tats and piercings.