The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Ok, but spoken for the Germans, too much is copied and adopted from American customs, no matter where they originated. smilie-denk-24.gif The Germans have definitely taken over Halloween from the Americans. And, the total Americanisation of the German language is particularly bad. The young people here can't speak any real German at all, and they certainly can't write it. The youth word of the year 2022 in Germany has become "smash". nonono.gif

Well , I always play on the German side , I purchase German goods , I have a good collection of the iconic WW2 items , if that helps.

Like I said , I'm from Vichy , so...

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Noooooo!

Let everyone stay where they belong.

Well it's either this or that, don't you see ? France is strong , sure , but I don't like were it's all going now. I think the bad point started when we left Vietnam.

Halloween festivities... All this madness of the children is the fault of the parents.

Parents Buy Giant Bag Of Candy To Give Away While Sending Kids Out To Collect Giant Bag Of Candy: https://babylonbee.com/news/parents-buy-giant-bag-of-candy-to-give-away-while-sending-kids-out-to-collect-giant-bag-of-candy

WATCH: These parents dressed their kid as Matt Walsh for Halloween and the angry woke mob couldn’t handle the cuteness: https://notthebee.com/article/these-parents-dressed-their-kid-as-matt-walsh-for-halloween-and-triggered-the-entire-woke-mob

Video: https://twitter.com/TheSBG4Life/status/1586840431685677058

2 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Would you prefer the Ruzzification ?

One has nothing to do with the other. However, to like a country and have good, friendly relations with its people, one does not have to totally adopt their way of life, traditions and language. And I have a very bad attitude towards Russia and its people, especially in the last few months. Sorry to say that! Ruzzification will hopefully never happen here and is definitely a no go, of course. But I would like to see that real Europeans (and I don't mean Americans, it's too long ago) do not loose their own traditions and their identity.

15 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Well it's either this or that, don't you see ? France is strong , sure , but I don't like were it's all going now. I think the bad point started when we left Vietnam.

Because of the communization of minds in the alleyways of power, of government before all.

Edited by msfntor

27 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

It is a question of communization of the minds, and not of russification, that we must concern ourselves with, by fighting with.

Edited by msfntor

29 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

I could say a lot more about this and nothing would show the Russians in a good light, but we have to abide by the forum rules. Any political discussion or debate on the subject of war is not allowed. nimportequoi.gif  jexplique.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

Halloween celebrations escalate in South Korea: at least 50 people suffer heart attacks

10/29/2022, 6:58:55 PM

30170420-rettungskraefte-feuerwehrleute- Tragedy struck in Seoul during Halloween celebrations. 

Created: 10/29/2022, 6:49 p.m

By: Kai Hartwig © Yonhap/dpa

Tragedy strikes during Halloween celebrations in the South Korean capital of Seoul.

Many people need to be resuscitated after heart attacks.

Seoul – A dramatic incident occurred during Halloween celebrations in South Korea's capital Seoul.

According to initial findings, dozens of people suffered cardiac arrest.

According to the South Korean news agency Yonhap from Sunday night (local time), emergency workers had to carry out resuscitation measures in at least 50 people.

The tragic events happened in Itaewon, a nightlife district in Seoul.

Meanwhile, South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol has ordered more emergency personnel to be deployed to the affected region.

In addition, hospital beds are being prepared for the injured.

During the tragedy, Seoul Mayor Oh Se-hoon was visiting Europe.

According to Yonhap, the mayor has now announced his immediate return.

No official details were given about the cause of the accident.

Britain's Guardian reports that an official with the National Fire Service said around 100 people had been reported injured.

According to the report, there was a real rush on Saturday night in the Itaewon entertainment district, with people crowding through a narrow street...

Here: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-10-29-halloween-celebrations-escalate-in-south-korea--at-least-50-people-suffer-heart-attacks.BkfwCi054j.html

47b5d8272f93a782876126255e883e89.jpg

According to the South Korean news agency Yonhap, about 50 people suffered cardiac arrest in the Itaewon neighborhood, where thousands of people were celebrating Halloween in a well-known club in the capital.

The BBC reported, adding that the firefighters stated that there were 81 reports of "shortness of breath" and that a crowd was reported. There were reportedly 100,000 people in the area celebrating the first outdoor Halloween event without masks since the pandemic.

A spokesperson for the fire brigade said 140 ambulances were sent to the scene to treat the victims. 

Average, in Seoul 50 people in cardiac arrest...: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-10-29-seoul--50-people-in-cardiac-arrest.B1fHIq05Vs.html

Edited by msfntor

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

I could say a lot more about this and nothing would show the Russians in a good light, but we have to abide by the forum rules. Any political discussion or debate on the subject of war is not allowed. nimportequoi.gif  jexplique.gif

Guys, you both edit your posts like several times in a minute, sorry if I missed something when it became political. Unfortunately, by refusing the British and Western holidays in general,

you could easily become preys of the huge soviet propaganda network in Europe, it's a fact. I already wrote I don't endorse anti-Halloween statements and made this post to make everyone happy. Here it is.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/182193-the-msfn-caf%C3%A9-a-penny-for-your-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=1228289

So, Happy Halloween to those who celebrate , and I guess... not Happy to those who don't .

6 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate , and I guess... not Happy to those who don't .

Ok celebrate celebrate, but in full awareness of the roots of these celebrations, that is all I suggest to all participants.