The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

8 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Hi all, hope you're all fine and well , geez , too much to catch up ! Maybe in the next life ! How's my Frisian doing ? @AstroSkipper

moinmoin.gif

Hello @D.Draker my friend  and soulmate! au-revoir.gif I am glad to hear from you again after a long time. I hope you are well and unharmed. I'm still coughing around a bit after a Covid infection four weeks ago. mouchoir.gif

28 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

I'm still coughing around a bit after a Covid infection four weeks ago.

You might want to fight your fungi?

With a drinkable suspension maybe?

Edited by msfntor

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

moinmoin.gif

Hello @D.Draker my friend  and soulmate! au-revoir.gif I am glad to hear from you again after a long time. I hope you are well and unharmed. I'm still coughing around a bit after a Covid infection four weeks ago. mouchoir.gif

OMG, I'm so sorry for you ! I'd better be sick instead of you ! Get well soon ! That bloody dreaded chinovirus went to The Kingdom of Frisia !? Damn.

I'm fine, thank you, my friend. I just got back , but this time I'm not even able to ger tired. I'm so angry, it gives me a good boost.

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hello @D.Draker , anchor yourself here for good, please

- what's new?

I'm fine, thank you, my friend. I just got back , but this time I'm not even able to be tired.

I'm so angry, it gives me a good boost.

Same old, same old. Still lots of commies walking the earth. Been on at least two important missions, which I can't talk about, but was interesting .

And you ? How are you, my friend ? 

On a positive note, I met a pretty animal in the Ukraine's wilderness, that lives only there, I assume.

It's a huge white water rat. Nice ...

huge_white_water_rat.jpg

WHY you're so angry

To be in shape, strong shape. It's a controlled anger, don't worry, I'm not chasing my neighbours , lol.

I can switch it off and back on, when needed . As of now,  it's still with me because I recently got back and the horror the commies unleashed is still in front of my eyes.

Will turn it off soon and relax. I was trained to do that.

Yeah the wars are extremely bad thing, they must be avoided, you should avoid them

I'm pretty sure the international community overdid the pacifying this time. Don't fall for that.

I'm a Western European (French) guy, who stands by the Western European values and does everything to defend them.

1 minute ago, D.Draker said:

I'm pretty sure the international community overdid the pacifying this time. Don't fall for that.

I can't be influenced.

I speak from my heart, I would like to avoid this experience for you