The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

20 hours ago, msfntor said:

but I consider my dream is very nice, so that's why I share it with you all.

It's full of bad omens. I see at least several signs of apocalypse in your dream. 

First, I already wrote - no lizards. Second - no birds ! Cats ate all birds ?

There are more... that I will not write about. 

Sounds like bad omens, esp. considering they happen to you every year.

20 hours ago, msfntor said:

but I consider my dream is very nice, so that's why I share it with you all.

Very questionable, sorry ! Judging by the set of animals from your dream (only cats, newts and toads), it could very well be a russian village, and they aren't pretty at all. 

P.S.

Don't get me wrong, I love toads, salamanders and frogs, especially the bullfrog ! But still ...

4 hours ago, D.Draker said:

bad omens

I'm NOT superstitious.

Second - no birds ! Cats ate all birds ?

Are you kidding?...Explain to me. For me it's hard sometimes to understand the nuances, because I'm not of American or English descent...

I quoted my nice dream to you specially, to make you understand really, that ALL LIFE is sacred.

Whatever you think, I don't argue.

Lol, why

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

I'm NOT superstitious.

But you are religious. Which comes hand in hand.

Are you kidding?...Explain to me. For me it's hard sometimes to understand the nuances, because I'm not of American or English descent...

You don't have to be a native American shaman or even an English druid to understand nuances or bad omens...

Lol, why

Because I'm a nice, calm, kind, caring, loving, tender, educated, polite, friendly, chatty, helping, cheerful and having quite some good manners person.

Gee, I got to put this into my dating profile ... oh wait , I don't have one.

10 hours ago, D.Draker said:
13 hours ago, msfntor said:

I'm NOT superstitious.

But you are religious. Which comes hand in hand.

Religious - thank you, but therefore NOT superstitious, because one excludes the other. A superstitious person is one who is afraid of the black cat, Friday the 13th, etc. etc.
Look, my intentions in describing my dream were quite good, and you see where this ended up?
Rethink your behavior.

On 11/5/2022 at 6:56 PM, msfntor said:

why you spoke about lizards

Not only lizards, I also wrote birds. Birds are also very important.

"Crows, ravens, and blackbirds bring news of good passage and protection.Hawks represent clear-sightedness and vision.

Owls are birds that bring messages of wisdom..."

https://otherworldlyoracle.com/birds-omens-signs/

13 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

It's not always peace, joy and happiness. People also have an opinion sometimes! And it should be possible to express it. smilie-denk-24.gif

I know, but the fact that msfntor said "Rethink your behavior." to D.Draker, made me think msfntor was angry to D.Draker.

8 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I know, but the fact that msfntor said "Rethink your behavior." to D.Draker, made me think msfntor was angry to D.Draker.

On 11/4/2022 at 4:20 PM, msfntor said:

"It is a miracle that the sun rises every day. It is a miracle that we rise up too, every day. It is a miracle that we can breathe. It is a miracle that the body intuitively knows what to breathe. It is a miracle that our heart is pumping without being commanded to do so. It is a miracle we can see. It is a miracle we can hear. It is a miracle we can eat and speak using the same mouth. It is a miracle that we can touch and feel and walk and lift. It is a miracle that we know what something as abstract as emotion is.

Imagine a day when the sun forgets to rise or the earth stops to rotate. Imagine a day when you don’t rise up. Or a day when you cannot breathe. Or your heart stops to pump. Or your eyes stop to see. Or your ears stop to hear. Or your mouth cannot eat or your speech is lost. Or you cannot touch nor feel nor walk nor lift. Or you stop to feel any emotion what-so-ever.

etc...

- so angry?..

Why it did not speak about the main topic, but dodged it.

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

On 11/4/2022 at 3:20 PM, msfntor said:

"It is a miracle that the sun rises every day. It is a miracle that we rise up too, every day. It is a miracle that we can breathe. It is a miracle that the body intuitively knows what to breathe. It is a miracle that our heart is pumping without being commanded to do so. It is a miracle we can see. It is a miracle we can hear. It is a miracle we can eat and speak using the same mouth. It is a miracle that we can touch and feel and walk and lift. It is a miracle that we know what something as abstract as emotion is.

Imagine a day when the sun forgets to rise or the earth stops to rotate. Imagine a day when you don’t rise up. Or a day when you cannot breathe. Or your heart stops to pump. Or your eyes stop to see. Or your ears stop to hear. Or your mouth cannot eat or your speech is lost. Or you cannot touch nor feel nor walk nor lift. Or you stop to feel any emotion what-so-ever.

etc...

- so angry?..

Why it did not speak about the main topic, but dodged it.

This is not your dream , this was later and absolutely unrelated .