Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

tron03

On 7/13/2020 at 9:14 AM, SkyySX said:

Windows 10 still runs Aero, just not AeroGlass, Microsoft stated they removed the glass because they thought it looks tacky and unfit for modern times. It's not about technology or hardware power.

Aero is a design language. What Windows 10 still runs is a compositing window manager, which they called Desktop Window Manager. DWM of 7/Vista implements glass effect, but it's not as configurable as Big Muscle's implementation.

The file containing graphical resources and some other parameters is still called aero.msstyles, even though look and feel of Aero is gone.

Sometimes I don't get how people get surprised when trying software without reading system requirements and compatibility or whatever related to the expected behaviour in forums  ..

I guess we are all different and there aren't so many topics about ..

Edited by innuendo33

14 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Aero is a design language. What Windows 10 still runs is a compositing window manager, which they called Desktop Window Manager. DWM of 7/Vista implements glass effect, but it's not as configurable as Big Muscle's implementation.

The file containing graphical resources and some other parameters is still called aero.msstyles, even though look and feel of Aero is gone.

Yeah I know, I might have mixed some things up with the naming. I think I was thinking of Avalon which was a code-name for DWM in the Longhorn to Vista transition if I remember correctly? Anyway the point I was trying to make to the other poster was just that the technical capabilities of creating the "Aero Glass" effect are still there in Windows 10's DWM it's just that Microsoft changed the theme around more or less :P But you are correct :)

On 7/3/2020 at 1:28 AM, BJFox said:

Well said, bro. Windows 10 is a pile of $hit by any measurement. AeroGlass is the only thing that makes it tolerable as far as I am concerned. Nothing will ever make it a truly good product. The Redmond Retards are losers that have completely lost their way and couldn't find their a$$es using both hands. All they produce in garbage now. Their nonstop streak of failures started with Windows 8 and there is no end in sight to their stupidity.

Well I certainly hope you are not using Windows 10 considering how much you despise it.

12 minutes ago, davidb420 said:

How do you even know if he is even working on the program anymore?

I Think he doesn't work this time on AG anymore. I think there is another Projekt or BM has bigger Problems...

A short Message or a quick reply - NOTHING

I think we can no longer wait for AeroGlass. Even if BigMuscle works on it when he release the New version we already will need to update on Windows 10 20H2 ) / sorry for my bad English/