Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I know, I myself use these versions and version 2.1.1 with the skin installed. I just found out that the latest version is not working already, so I’m looking for the latest supported one to add it to the archive.
  3. Today
  4. 1.8.5 or 2.04 I use either of them they feature the last nice visual theme.
  5. I've added the latest working installer (1.8.15) to my EOL repository on my web-site: http://i430vx.net/files/XP/EOL/tsetup.1.8.15.exe
  6. The latest version of Telegram 1.9.3 can be installed but is no longer compatible with XP. So, I guess the support's over.
  7. Norton and ESET are certainly good brands: my only concern is whether such old versions can offer much protection in 2020 (and have you actually paid for a license?) I would suggest visiting AMTSO and taking the drive-by downloads test to see if your versions can prevent download of the (harmless) EICAR test file. Since sonicenforce likes to post screenshots, I'd like to see a screenshot of a Norton 2002 detection pop-up. Yes, Malwarebytes is mentioned many times in this thread. I prefer Malwarebytes Free 2.2.1 rather than 3.x. (To get Free, you must deselect the free trial of Premium during installation.) If I was interested in paying for their real-time protection, then I would install 3.5.1 (see Malwarebytes support for legacy Windows XP and Vista Operating Systems).
  8. Ok of someone could explain a few things to me. I've been testing and reading alot but something's remain a mystery. I have 4x500GB 2.5 5400rpm drives for testing. I've been playing with setting them up as a two way mirrored storage space. First question is when I set up all the drives and then I loaded about 500GB of data onto the pool. I then removed one of the drives and it evenly split the data on the three remaining drives. I thought this was odd so I sent over another 24GB file that again was dispersed 3 ways. How did my two way mirror become a three way mirror? Benchmarks shown with 4 drives write speeds where around 80MBps and 3 dropped it to 40. Second question is since storage spaces should stripe data why does my 4 drive array test at 80 when I have any single drive test at 80. But if I set up two mirrored pools and then stripe them using disk management the new array test at over 140. I have no plans on combining storage space mirrors and disk management stripes it was only a test. Ultimate goal is to have 4x4TB drives set up as a two way mirror using refs file system with 2 virtual hard drives inside. I just want them to run as efficient as possible. I'm using windows 10 pro and building the array in a windows 10 workstation vm so I can use refs.
  9. Try this but before install update in 2018 in pc from my father not this bug with cancel in empty Is Windows xp french original with update posready french too,localization is good
  10. Try these commands in turn: regsvr32 MSI.DLL regsvr32 MSIHND.DLL regsvr32 MSISIP.DLL Perhaps the problem is in the localization of the system, I checked on the English, Russian and Japanese versions, there is no problem in them.
  11. I have several systems, workstations and virtual machines, there is no such bug anywhere, the cancel button is active where it should be.
  12. Hello! I am requesting a username change! Could you change my username to FantasyAcquiesce? Thank you!
  13. The installer (windows installer) with software is working but "the canceled button is no longer displayed, it is empty."
  14. New beta v1.4.16.15b1 available - https://github.com/JustOff/misc-pm-stuff/releases/ https://github.com/JustOff/misc-pm-stuff/releases/download/0.0.1/uBlock0.firefox-legacy-1.16.4.15b1.xpi Topic on forum.ru-board.com - https://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=50113&start=3440#6
  15. Old as WinXP. However, anti-virus databases for version 4.x are still updated daily. And 4.x version loads CPU less than newer versions. I use this version on a netbook with WinXP and an Atom N270 processor. Yes, cool tool.
  16. uTorrent latest versions (3.5.5) does not work in XP. Can anyone know what is the latest working version? You can start using xompie, but all the control buttons disappear from the window.
  17. These processors have this instruction. If the installer does not work, then during installation there will be an error. And about the "Cancel" button, I did not understand something, is it inactive during installation? Some installers have done so specifically that it cannot be undone during installation.
  18. I have Pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT and Athlon II Phenom Because my father on his computer installed the updates posready in his XP and since when he installs a software which runs windows installer, the canceled button is no longer displayed, it is empty. and my father when he closes the Winrar application has a win32 error? or he must reinstalled winrar after update?
  19. No, a program, for example, requiring version 2.0 will not start if only version 4.0 is installed. Each version is separate and will not replace previous versions. If already installed, then let it stay. But the new system no longer needs to be installed. From here you need to download: https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe This is a complete installer of version 3.5, it includes versions 2.0 and 3.0. And version 4 can only be downloaded by the 32-bit installer: https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/4/5641DA81-E6FA-4550-9F80-A1D862D9CFAA/dotNetFx40_Full_x86.exe
  20. The KB4494528 update spoils the windows installer, but it is easily fixed by the command "regsvr32 MSI.DLL" executed on the command line. No more bugs. Who has an old processor that does not support SSE2 instructions (Pentium 3 and older), they should not install some update updates that require this instruction.
  21. Thanks for the replies. I will probably end up physically swapping the drives around until the order is correct in Windows. All drives are connected to internal SATA connectors and there's no RAID control, so it should be fairly painless. The BIOS order of the drives does not matter to me at all and it was a mistake on my part to assume that the BIOS order would match the order in Windows.
  22. Thank you so much! I can't wait to test this on a Windows 95 when I get a chance! This player is crazy ahead of its time (2005) and even supports MP4! EDIT: The program says MPEG4 AAC Audio decoder was removed due to intellectual property considerations...my MP4 ran anyway,but there was zero sound. Are there any AAC plugins I could install for the Windows version? The video plays PERFECTLY...the plugins for pocket PC don't work...I tried using the plugins here, but the audio still won't work! I found the plugin for only PalmOS and PocketPC...could it be possible to extract the PocketPC's plg file and use it on Windows? There is evidence of getting AAC to work on the Windows version! Current experiment: using these plugins or these ones. Link to Windows TCPMP here; confirmed working on Windows ME. Maybe I could obtain the last version (TCPMP 0.65 win32) that did have MPEG4 AAC Audio decoder? Though it's reported to be artificially blocked because of version, I still require an .plg format plugin...could using a Hex editor possibly work at fixing this? Dead links kill me x_x
  23. old good TCPMP for Windows may work as well, it even work on NT 3.51.
  1. Load more activity