vLite 0.8 beta - Vista on a single CD

nuhi

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but does vLite have the ability to force Windows Aero Glass on a system with a non-supported video card, or is that impossible on the final version?

aero requires 32bit graphics, i don't think there will ever be an easy way to change that. aero glass doesn't even look all that great to me...i prefer the classic style.

Hello

Thanks to you Nuhi, this Vlite is already the best for vista ! With the same evolution as nlite for XP etc...

I'm going to try this new version today.

Just one question, I have read the guides onto the WAIK and msdn sites, but how do you find the packages ? (IIS etc), How do you do to find the name of the packages to remove them ?

Thanks

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but does vLite have the ability to force Windows Aero Glass on a system with a non-supported video card, or is that impossible on the final version?

As I recall there is an option on the tweaks page to force the Aero Glass.

Nice... Now Vista happily live in inside Parallel inside my Mac :) with much smaller file size! Thanks nuhi :)

I am wondering if this is pretty much all of the stuff we can remove. Or can we expect more to come?

Compare to nlite; vlite is moving at a much faster pace :)