HFSLIP - Test releases

Tomcat76

hi! maybe it's just me ... but perhaps we could sticky Test releases as this 1 of the main topics we have & frequently accessed too ;)
It's been done! :D

Anyway, suggestion for you, Tomcat: rename the thread to HFSLIP test releases so at least people who've never encountered this forum know at a glance what the thread is for. However, I completely understand if you think that "Test releases" in this forum could only mean "test releases for HFSLIP."

Also, the main post still refers to "the new final released on August 4."

• 2 weeks later...

hi! been gone for quite a while ... anyways, i hope it is not yet late too report that 60819a support for 7z add-ons works fine ... i only encountered some Confirm File Replace prompts (for media files: qasf.dl_, wmadmod.dl_, wmsdmod.dl_, wmspdmod.dl_, wmvdmod.dl_) ... which i think has something to do with either the codecs or with the wmp11 addon ... aside from these, the rest is flawless ... show here though that 60901 is out :) thanks!

post-84520-1157459348_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kiki Burgh

• 2 weeks later...

Coming up:

- [XP] improved slipstreaming of KB887472, KB896344, WMP10 and wmfdist95.exe

- [2K] improved slipstreaming of wmfdist.exe

- automatic support for new binaries/files in future hotfixes

This will take a few more days to complete. I'm very busy these days and I will also need to do some thorough testing with all OS's before releasing a test version.