[Release] XPize 4.2 MCE

XPero

The changelog mentions a WinRAR theme... what is it? All I have is WinRAR XP theme (which I already had) so... huh? :unsure:

Great work BTW! Keep it up ;)

Edited by rpsgc

The changelog mentions a WinRAR theme... what is it? All I have is WinRAR XP theme (which I already had) so... huh?

If you did select winrar theme , then go to themes under the option menu. You shall have a new theme.

I don't. And that was the first thing I did. I just have the default theme and WinRAR XP which I already had. What's the name of the XPize WinRAR theme?

everything working fine here

but @xpero: you changed the path for the final files to be switched at next reboot everytime next to the file beeing swiched

so in older versions all new files are collected in %SYSTEMDRIVE%\WINDOWS\XPIZE\NEWFILES\ - but now you can find a SHELL32.DLL.XPIZE next to SHELL32.DLL in SYSTEM32 before rebooting

that makes some small trouble with the integration of ci (corporate identity) but everything is fine now

i encountered no errors and also the addons are working fine - in all versions i tested until now (server, RIS-workstation (domain environment) and home workstations)

so

best regards from germany

thanks

yergling