Anti-Virus to become obsolete.

I am open to new ideas, but dont think so this is something new or great...

It is quite similar to MS technologies for restricting applications... However this concept was never fully designed because of many problems... What are ImmuneEngine rules based on? Hashes, paths?

Hashes are changing from version to version (windows update etc.), paths are easily changed...

And without beta version available, who can say how successful it will be "in the wild"?

I am open to new ideas, but dont think so this is something new or great...

It is quite similar to MS technologies for restricting applications... However this concept was never fully designed because of many problems... What are ImmuneEngine rules based on? Hashes, paths?

And without beta version available, who can say how successful it will be "in the wild"?

It's being used my friend. So, it is available. Just you can't have it as of yet. Only the network version can our clients have. It dosen't restrict applications. It restricts the ENTIRE Computer. Nothing else does that the way we do. Rules? Do you think we run on the same technology as IPS or IDS? The answer to that question is NO. Check out this article and read the flaws with IPS and IDS systems found HERE

After that, read the white paper again on our website, and you will see that we are not using the same technology as that? ImmE uses very complex algorithms to do what it does.

Hashes are changing from version to version (windows update etc.), paths are easily changed...

Read previous post.

This is indeed very interesting.

I am not experiented to stuff like that, but if we want to try it, where should we go, and should we need to spend money?

Did I understood that there was a link that was removed?

Can we have more details? :huh:

This is indeed very interesting.

I am not experiented to stuff like that, but if we want to try it, where should we go, and should we need to spend money?

Did I understood that there was a link that was removed?

Can we have more details?  :huh:

if i were you, i would not bother with this kind of advanced AV stuff.

it's totally BS and wastes your time.

simply use your current AV if you think it's the best or SWITCH to nod32.

Just to iterate for you, yes I do have a degree.  But I don't have a P.H.D, therefore I don't have a mind set on "This is the only way to program".  Not saying all P.H.D's do, just saying that they are the MOST skeptical ones, because they have been told for numerous years that "This is the only way to program." 

People that have Ph.D's haven't been told for years anything. They have researched it for years. Big difference. They are the ones that teach these optimal methods to us. People that are doing research are open minded people. They have to be, because they are researching something new. They probably have a hypothesis, but no hard information (until they finish the research at least).

]Bonkers[

so is this program capable of stoppping root kits from being installed?  for example the Hacker Defender rootkit?

The answer to the question is yes, we stop rookkits.

Guys, put all your comments on hold until I after the meeting. I have some things to do here at work that I need to wrap up, and then I'm going to launch the meeting for those who have given me their e-mail address. Which a total of about 3 people. After they see the demo, I will be back on the board to answer question the best way that I can. Also, you will have comments from an unbias source, that they may give you the low down instead of hearing it all from me. It will be a few hours from now until the meeting takes place. Till we talk again.

the ONLY reason I'm busting this guys balls is because he has the approach of a used car salesman that's selling an unheard of car

yeah, it all sounds good, but nobody gets a test drive because we don't appear smart enough to know what a good thing is. Therefore, we should all believe him just because he says so. As far as the demo, I'm not bothering because there's so many people who are so willing to screw up a machine, I'm not gonna get taken.

If this product is as real and good as he says it is, there would be quite a stir in lots of IT departments. Sorry, I haven't heard it, and to tell the truth, I don't think he's doing a very good job of getting it started here.

There's been lockdown software available for years, even the lousy tech school I went to had it.

Plus, if this guy really does work for said company in that website, I doubt his boss knows of his promotional efforts, because like I've said before, a company that has a product so revolutionary wouldn't be coming on a forum to promote it without having a real plan and a decent way to demo it.

LOL, I have all powerful software, but can only demo it to 3 people at a time, then later I'll be back to discuss it in depth with you when I've sold 3 b00ns on it simply by presenting a scripted demo where nothing can go wrong.

so my analysis of this situation is:

Lousy presentation

Lousy sales skills

Lousy website

Probably Lousy software :yes:

I say put up or shut up. If you really have the product, then deliver it, because for all the effort you've put into it here, you aren't going to sell a single company unless you can put software on the table.

You may not like everyone busting your chops, but the fact is none of us that are true computer geeks will ever believe some "fantastic never-before-seen super security software" exists until we can field test it for ourselves. It just won't happen. Not because we're set in our ways, but because we trust what we can measure, not what someone says they've measured for us. I'm just not that trusting of an individual.

Simply LOL!!!! :lol::w00t::lol::w00t:

\

I don't know if this guy will ever give up, it is soo freakN funny, everytime i read this thread...... i can't just help myself but laugh:

At work we have a PC connected to the net right? We all keep checking this thread through-out the entire day!!! Keeps us laughing, even my friends think this guy is NutZ hahaheheheheeehehhehehh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll give him credit for one thing though:

he won't stop or seem to give up, which also makes me feel sorry for him,,,,,,,~~~~~*****/%^^.

rhythmnsmoke - this is not the place for your selling scams....

try the late-night infocommercials, lol, lamo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now the scary thing would be, if he was right. and even IF he was right, hackers would find away around it just to show him that every software project has a flaw of some sort. that we all know.

the real question would be, how long would it take a hacker to hack his "Demo"?

Edited by Blam-O!

Well, I don't know how you people can call yourselves open minded, or even techies at all. I bet some of your ancestors were there to laugh at the Wright Brothers. :lol: I just watched his demo (only person from MSFN) while he explained what he was doing over the phone and it was either a hoax on the scale of the alleged "faked" Moon Landing or one very impressive piece of software.

Yes, it was actually running and caught all attempts to introduce executables, rename them, move them or execute them. I will not pretend that I understand the implications of this as well as some on this board so I really dont know if it is a viable solution in the real world. I can tell you however that it is a very sophisticated piece of code that appears to do exactly what he claims it does. It is far too advanced to be a scam in any event. If he offers to demo it again you should really take him up on it.