jcarle's Utilities

When I try and view my winntbbu.dll, Xpreview tells me that it can't open it because some bitmaps and strings are missing.

I know they're missing, I've taken them out!

I thought this version of Xpreview still worked even with missing resources? :no:

Gray

I've updated XPreview to load winntbb.dll files that are missing the billboard text completely. Just re-download, only the module version changed. :)

For the problem your having with the text, you may want to try an x/y variable and use the -1 or whatever it would be, or subtract that number from the variable, I believe that's what may be required.

When I try and view my winntbbu.dll, Xpreview tells me that it can't open it because some bitmaps and strings are missing.

I know they're missing, I've taken them out!

I thought this version of Xpreview still worked even with missing resources?  :no:

Gray

If you're using the latest version of XPreview and it still doesn't work, e-mail me and send me a copy of your winntbbu.dll...

• 1 month later...

there is one thing I wish for the compression bin...it is added to the right click menu, which is great, but after it compresses the file, it doesnt auto close...personally, a feature I would really like to see...its just kind of weird to send a file (or multiple) to compression bin, then after its done, it just sits there until I close it...usually I only use compression bin once a day, MAX...so hopefully it isnt too big of a request...and I only mean for it to close when using the right click function...I dunno if thats gonna be hard, but yea...thats my suggestion

1) A Program with a big database of switchs

i would be interested in helping build the database if someone would make the gui part :P

I've already made a similar database, and I'll be working on the GUI (front end) soon (as soon as I'm done with registry tweaks lol)

So, someone start a new thread on this topic?

I was thinking in a MySQL/Pg database and web-based front-end.

I am curious on your database field struct.

• 1 month later...

Hi jcarle,

Can i suggest another tool that would be handy? A tool similar to your Compression Bin but this tool would produce CAB files. Options could include either LHZ or MSZIP compression format, and the ability to drag whole directory/folders into the new tool to be compressed.

What do you think? :whistle:

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, I haven't been around in a long time, I had a lot of things to deal with in my personal life. But I'll be back around now... time to get things rolling. :)