ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2044 rebuild 2

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Disagree!

Browser choice is always ALWAYS ALWAYS a matter of PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

Those that want to use v11, v12, v13, v13.5.2022, v13.5.2036, v13.5.2044, v13.5.1030, you name it, is all up to THEIR PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

Browser diversity! :buehehe:

I guess so.  Something like that.  :cool:

I don't "regret" creating the 2036 and 2044 for users that specifically requested it!  But nope, they're "not for me".

But at the same time, I wouldn't really have known, with 100% certainty, that they're "not for me" UNTIL creating them and truly using them for several months.

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

But at the same time, I wouldn't really have known, with 100% certainty, that they're "not for me" UNTIL creating them and truly using them for several months.

It's the case with all software. I don't know if you knew, even MKVToollnix changes gamma and brightness! As a rule of thumb, I'd say everything newer is brighter 1030>2044, be it browsers or video codecs, (AV1 is very bright, as the example)

1 hour ago, Dixel said:

I use 13.5.1030, and the fonts look very good, maybe 13.5.2044 isn't for your system after all.

I also use 13.5.1030 :-)
I'll now set font smoothing to "Standard" and test it.
So far I've always set it to "Off"

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

The difference between "Off" and "Standard" is very very slight.  It is the "ClearType" setting that is the Biggest Piece Of "Boot Polish" ever invented (as far as XP and Vista, I have no issues in Win10).

ClearType is easily switched off in Vista, so you will see identical fonts as if you were on XP, this is not the case with Windows 7, the fonts will still be blurry no matter what you do. Windows 7 renders everything blurry and bluish, mp4 videos, any film you watch on windows 7 looks awful. I don't know about Win10, I guess your driver there is different? 

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

The difference between "Off" and "Standard" is very very slight.  It is the "ClearType" setting that is the Biggest Piece Of "Boot Polish" ever invented (as far as XP and Vista, I have no issues in Win10).

I already feel a big difference and headache is already noticeable.
Maybe I have to get used to it first. I'll try it for a few days.

3 hours ago, Anbima said:

1280x1024 Pixel, 32-bit colour and 75hz @NEC MultiSync EA193Mi.

360Chrome v13.5.1030 with "Standard":

Standard.bmp 125.51 kB · 2 downloads

Really. really bad fonts, I'm very sorry you have this problem. Are you sure it runs at 1280x1024 Pixel, 32-bit colour?

Because those usually run at 1280x1024 Pixel and 60hz, not at 75hz. At 75hz it would be like 1024x768.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

Really. really bad fonts, I'm very sorry you have this problem. Are you sure it runs at 1280x1024 Pixel, 32-bit colour?

Because those usually run at 1280x1024 Pixel and 60hz, not at 75hz. At 75hz it would be like 1024x768.

That certainly needs checking, there's nothing worse for degrading display quality on a flat screen monitor than not running it at its native panel resolution!
FWIW, I'm using version 2036 at 1920x1080, 60Hz. I am using 120 DPI 'large fonts', with a VGA connection when using my old ATI card.
Fonts all look absolutely fine.
:yes:

37 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

See picture.
I can also set it to 60hz. Is this better?

Datasheet:
https://www.sharpnecdisplays.eu/p/datasheet/en/datasheet/t/desktop-displays/enterprise-displays/rp/ea193mi.xhtml?extRef=true

Screen.jpg