Supermium

25 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Already wrote that here :P

... Respectfully, "there" is off-topic :P, "here" it is NOT ;) ...

Actually, I did read chermany4ever's comment in the "roytam1 browsers" thread and specifically elected to respond to him inside the "proper" Supermium thread here, rather than there; and when I changed tab focus to this thread (to finish my reply), your "comment" there wasn't yet public/visible :no: ; hence, I "continued on my merry way" :P ...

Regards :) ...

On 3/11/2024 at 6:43 AM, bob_smith said:

Try enabling the #custom-tab-shapes and #compact-ui flags, they should reduce the tab's size dramatically.

I did try that, and the first one just changes the shape of the tabs, doesn't change the size of anything.
The second one did change the size a bit, but seemed to just squash things up a bit vertically.
The overall problem didn't change.
:no:

That could well be it, I have always had my XP system set to 'large fonts' which is 125% (120dpi).
Otherwise the text on everything is tiny at 1920x1080 resolution.

This has affected a few programs in the past, usually elements not appearing in boxes correctly, but I have never had any problem with the large number of different browsers I've used on XP over the years.
:dubbio:

Quick question:

I'm now running Supermium 122.0.6261.85 with the corrected API files and I notice a huge improvement and the spell-check is working very well. But, what do I do with the included NotoEmoji? Where do I put it?

Thank you in advance.  

7 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Quick question:

I'm now running Supermium 122.0.6261.85 with the corrected API files and I notice a huge improvement and the spell-check is working very well. But, what do I do with the included NotoEmoji? Where do I put it?

Thank you in advance.  

Do you mean the Noto Emoji font included in the installer? That one isn't working. Use the one from here:

https://github.com/win32ss/supermium/issues/333#issuecomment-1982403569

Just now, XPerceniol said:

Yep, that what the file I was talking about I just downloaded the new one; but where do I put that file?

In Windows's Fonts folder.

On 3/9/2024 at 5:03 PM, 66cats said:

I was trying to recreate your voltage spike issue

You're indeed a very lucky one! Many users report the spiking issues, esp. when using browsers, so it's not only Supermium, but I thought win32 would be able to somehow fix the issue.

"I'm having the same issue with a 3070. Spikes to max all the time while idling or browsing the internet."

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/user/747572/

4 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Yes.

Hadn't Supermium declare itself portable? It would then be able to hook up with it from its root folder.