@XPerceniol 

On 12/20/2023 at 4:06 PM, XPerceniol said:

You're very welcome and the only other place I saw status update is

https://board.eclipse.cx/viewtopic.php?t=554&sid=b765a2d99c75aae621d1bd3e3e058ff4

:dubbio:
I personally would urgently recommend to ignore such inofficial threads. This kind of "status update" is anything but informative and helpful. :rolleyes: There is only amateurish conjecture and, as one could read very clearly in the past, rather nonsense and more than that was spread in this thread. The posters there are not aware of server problems and are not even able to check a server for availability via different services that exist en masse on the internet. Such threads are not alternatives and are more for disinformation and confusion, the germ of misleading rumours. albert.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

On 6/8/2023 at 5:07 AM, xper said:

2 hours ago, xper said:

I'm on vaccation and server sudenly vent down. Don't forget we are working on site for free. Show some respect.

Thank you

No disrespect intended.  We were informed to get updates at Twitter.  I don't have a Twitter account so I really didn't mind just sitting back patiently and just checking every several hours or so.

"Life goes on."

1 hour ago, AstroSkipper said:

I personally would urgently recommend to ignore such inofficial threads. This kind of "status update" is anything but informative and helpful.

Agreed.

Thank you for everything you do to keep us up and running, xper; and we are all very grateful to you and the rest of the MSFN staff the their efforts and what they do for this forum and to keep us safe, and we understand you are busy and have a life apart  from the forum.

All the best and happy holidays to you and yours and happy new year in advance :worship:

EDIT: Corrections

Edited by XPerceniol

6 hours ago, xper said:

I'm on vaccation and server sudenly vent down. Don't forget we are working on site for free. Show some respect.

Thank you

It's no problem at all, don't feel rushed. Take your time and enjoy your vacations.