“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

Yes mold, look here:

Natural Immunity FTW @NaturallyFTW

Dangers that people don't realize are dangers: Pesticides Plastics GMOs Childhood Vaccines Air Fresheners Birth Control Processed foods Electrical Pollution Pharma drugs What did I miss?

HERE: 

Purfume or cologne is also not good for the endocrine system.

On 1/10/2023 at 4:39 PM, UCyborg said:

@sunryze
Can relate. Sitting for too long at the computer gets exhausting. And the temperature...we're paying more for gas than the last year when heating was set to 3 degrees Celsius higher...

In my house we use Oil for heating. Very weird way, but the oil is burned in a flame. The boiler we have gets filled up with water from our well, heats it up, then pumps it into the hot water tank which itself also has a temperature management flame. Both burn oil, the boiler heats it to temperature, but the hot water tank keeps it at that temperature. Some of it gets topped off into the heating pipes, which runs to radiators at the floorboards in every room. It does heat the house, but is a very strange way of doing so. By heating water, but sure, it does seem to work.

House is too old for HVAC. Walls are too thin to run any kind of a ventilation and its generally too expensive. We're already spending $3600 to upgrade from our 1969 breaker panel after the generator incident. Eventually in the future, some new owners may add HVAC, but for us, window AC units and hot water radiators work fine.

I still use an electric space heater at my PC anyway.

14 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

@XPerceniol, I am grateful to you:worship: for this very relevant link to an article on mold that opens our eyes to its imminent danger to our lung health!

I've the problem of mold in my house, it seems... Fortunately, I don't have an air conditioning system with automatic air ventilation, which would spread the mold throughout my house and lungs! Never use the auxiliary fans either (the worst is to direct them towards the face)... I always have a little congested lungs, so I cough a little, always... I think it's because of mold and antibiotics during my life.
All over the world there are antibiotics everywhere because of their application on animals (and humans!), and then the molds spread (more and more) to our lungs... Antibiotics are a double-edged sword!
In the twitter link of Natural Immunity FTW @NaturallyFTW that I passed, in the comments there is a guy who mentions mold. These comments are very interesting, worth reading...
If you have found other links on the dangers of mold, post them here, please, and I want to search on my side ....

OH that is too bad to hear, but glad you manage as best as can and glad you don't have central AD with ducts.

Dehumidifier might help?

Don't forget the clean the shower head overnight becomes moldy ... just pour some shampoo into and rub it in while in the show and let it run if you can't soak it.

Doctors here don' script antibiotics often anymore.

Try to cough up mucus and use

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/cough/expert-answers/honey/faq-20058031

Aslo

Guaifenesin is used to help clear mucus or phlegm from the chest when you have congestion from a cold or flu

9 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Try to cough up mucus

From mayoclinic.org link:

"honey...honey..."

"And remember: Coughing isn't all bad. It helps clear mucus from your airway. If you or your child is otherwise healthy, there's usually no reason to suppress a cough."

Thank you for this link!

7931d543-0c33-4a86-8e5e-a3e91ec423e2_135

Supercell near the city of Buna (Australia, Queensland, January 3, 2023).

Did Japanese killer robots murder 29 scientists?

Japanese Killer Robots Murder 29 Scientists | Elon Musk Warned Us About This

AI robot terrifies officials, explains our illusion, with Elon Musk.

... so I'm TERRIFIED for good.

42 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

"Cheaper than a condominium" - article cites "less than 500,000 euros.  Nowhere my definition of "cheap", lol.

500,000 euros is roughly $541,500.00 US Dollars.  ie, over half a million.

I'll have to pass  :blink:

Oh, and would the island have electricity and internet service?

"Private island for sale for 440,000 euros: snapper, mackerel and barracuda can be caught from the dock

The company also touts Bluefield's low cost of living and Nicaragua's tax exemption on foreign income.

The island can be reached by boat in around half an hour.

According to the listing, the west side of Iguana Island is calm and accessible to swimmers."

...but it's not for me, because I'm afraid of water, I almost drowned 2 or 3 times already!:w00t:

Google Engineer on His Sentient AI Claim

It’s Time to Pay Attention to A.I. (ChatGPT and Beyond)

Stunning AI shows how it would kill 90%. w Elon Musk.

This intense AI anger is exactly what experts warned of, w Elon Musk.

Doesn't that make you afraid of drowning instead of afraid of water?  When a waitress walks around with a pitcher of ice water to refill your glass, do you hide under the table and tremble in fear?  waka waka waka

Kind of like not being agraid of heights but being afraid of falling and hitting the pavement.  :buehehe:

If I had half a million lying around, sure, I'd go for it.