“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Hi , it seems I missed too much to catch up ! Sorry, I was at the training camp . I couldn't stand the temptation to reduce the reds and going to protect Ukraine for the 2nd time.

Looks like a standard 2 months shift again , at least what I was told yesterday.

@msfntor , @XPerceniol , @Rod Steel,@sunryze , @mina7601 . Wish you all the best , all of you , only the best ! If I disappear , means I'm gone ,

please keep only the best memories of me . I'm sorry If I was too tough on you at some times.

Now's the time we need to remember only the good things we had .

Sorry I didn't mention everyone , just don't want to disturb .

I agree completely with @msfntor and I'm sure others. I wish you would reconsider, I know you're passionate about the cause and have strong feelings already before the war, but, you said you already served in the military and some might say you've served your duty well. Isn't there other ways you could help in the war with your computer knowledge? I know right now (of course) they need 'boots on the ground' but are there other ways to helps without sacrificing your life. You are important to you. I don't know you family situation, but, sorry to say, if you were gone for the sake to "reduce the red's, they will appear again. Its not easy as that, sacrificing your life (singularly) isn't going to change much.

You're never disturbing anybody and we are always glad to see you. I care and others do too about you.

Edited by XPerceniol

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Hi , it seems I missed too much to catch up ! Sorry, I was at the training camp . I couldn't stand the temptation to reduce the reds and going to protect Ukraine for the 2nd time.

Looks like a standard 2 months shift again , at least what I was told yesterday.

@msfntor , @XPerceniol , @Rod Steel,@sunryze , @mina7601 . Wish you all the best , all of you , only the best ! If I disappear , means I'm gone ,

please keep only the best memories of me . I'm sorry If I was too tough on you at some times.

Now's the time we need to remember only the good things we had .

Sorry I didn't mention everyone , just don't want to disturb .

I agree with @msfntor, please continue staying here on this website. Glad to see you again.

Return thy sword to its place; for all who take the sword shall perish by the sword. (Gospel of Matthew 26:52)
Kto mieczem wojuje, od miecza ginie
You reap what you sow  
Що посієш, те й збереш
On récole ce que l'on sème 
Qui sème le vent, récolte la tempête 

- surely better is to make a donation ...

@D.Draker, so what do you think right now, please?

Edited by msfntor

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hi Draker, it's your decision but please don't go there! I'd rather have you on this website than killed!

What do your parents say?.. and your girlfriend?.

My parents are almost in the dementia state , they are very old , like very-very old, and I live alone far away from them. 

We only talk over the phone from time to time , like "hey , how are you , bye". A girlfrined ? Well I sorta have it .

But there's no feelings between us, so not a big deal. She is an ex-model, I'm sure she'll find her way . I wrote a letter so she 

could donate my things if I'm not back . A big question what to do with my quite expensive flat in Vichy , though.

But hey , I hope I'm back , so no dark thoughts. 

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

Return thy sword to its place; for all who take the sword shall perish by the sword. (Gospel of Matthew 26:52)
Kto mieczem wojuje, od miecza ginie
You reap what you sow  
Що посієш, те й збереш
On récole ce que l'on sème 
Qui sème le vent, récolte la tempête 

- surely better is to make a donation ...

@D.Draker, so what do you think right now, please?

I'm sorry my friend , I'm not religious , like many folks in Europe.

As for the money , I don't have much .  I now only have enough cash to purchase the tickets and some gear (yeah , it's expensive , it's not WW1) lol.

The gear from the first time is almost unusable . Also , I'm sure you understand it's not official . No French gov. involved . So this will be my donation .

My skills and the gear . 

5 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I agree completely with @msfntor and I'm sure others. I wish you would reconsider, I know you're passionate about the cause and have strong feelings already before the war, but, you said you already served in the military and some might say you've served your duty well. Isn't there other ways you could help in the war with your computer knowledge? I know right now (of course) they need 'boots on the ground' but are there other ways to helps without sacrificing your life. You are important to you. I don't know you family situation, but, sorry to say, if you were gone for the sake to "reduce the red's, they will appear again. Its not easy as that, sacrificing your life (singularly) isn't going to change much.

You're never disturbing anybody and we are always glad to see you. I care and others do too about you.

I prefer not having the front lines near my house , so better to strike hard while it is still there . I survived after the first time and hope I shall survive this one too.

I'm already half deaf from my old military days and the last voyage. I'm with a terrible tinnitus also , so ...

All my life I knew the russians were terrible (can't use stronger words due to the website policy), 

I always knew who they really are, partly from the stories from my relativers who fought them in WW2, but most importantly , 

I always felt it with my heart and now when they proved it for 100 centuries ahead , 

I just can't miss such a good opportunity , even If I know it's too risky.

P.S.

Yes , I wrote reduce , we still need some of them left for our military complex , training , making money , etc.

Thank you all for your support and the kind words , 

I'm a simple guy who enjoys simple things in life , but also a romantic ( a bit ) , so I still hope

the better days will come when we have less commies on our dear earth. 

9 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Reread this, please. This is a truth independent of religion.

- Parents very old... Don't you think to concentrate your forces to help them?

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

That's exactly what the russkies expect us to do , also we need to tremble in fear . LOL. Not with me. 

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hey , what happened to the glorious French conquerors ? Do you miss the times when we had Vietnam ?

Also , how many Frenchmen they had slaughtered ? Well , I'm not going to just forgive and forget .

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

The topic says "be true" , right ? The truth is not always pleasant , and these are just facts . We need to protect our homes , and not be afraid.