https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2021/01/07/encrypted-client-hello-the-future-of-esni-in-firefox/

spacer.png

I have added the following prefs manually via the about:config:

network.dns.echconfig.enabled and network.dns.use_https_rr_as_altsvc and network.security.esni.enabled to true, but to no avail.

Edited by XPerceniol

@feodor2 seems to have fixed the immature add-on support. I installed seven new extensions without any hassle. No restart, they were immediately added to addon manager as it should be. Great! :thumbup Thanks a lot @feodor2:worship:
I have to go on testing, but so far, very impressive. I am really happy! ordifun.gif

Cheers, AstroSkipper internet2.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

5 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

If so, I would like to ask you to be so kind as to upload this copy.

Check your PMs.

I'm not sure if we can share this openly, lol.

If @Dave-H or another moderator gives permission, feel free to post the link here.

Protonmail login, still instant crash...

"Application popup: mypal.exe - Application Error : The exception Illegal Instruction
An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.
(0xc000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x302f2aa0.

Click on OK to terminate the program"

41 minutes ago, RainyShadow said:

Check your PMs.

If @Dave-H or another moderator gives permission, feel free to post the link here.

Thanks a lot! In the past I didn't realize that there were other builds of Mypal. Was it buried in the issues too? :dubbio: In the official folder definitely not. :no: Anyway, thanks!

Ummm . hate to ask (hopefully by now, you all trust me, I'm soooo totally harmless) Please keep me informed about whats going on, please, somehow.

Love,

Me :)

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, AstroSkipper said:

Thanks a lot! In the past I didn't realize that there were other builds of Mypal. Was it buried in the issues too? :dubbio: In the official folder definitely not. :no: Anyway, thanks!

Sorry, I don't know what this means. I guess I am seeing we're trying to be cautious of what is shared (rightfully so given the situation, from what little I do know) so I'll be grateful to anyone that will trust me enough to let me know to the circle here, otherwise, if I've simply wore out my welcome, I can also accept that and will gladly back away. Thank you in advance.

Edited by XPerceniol

2 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Sorry, I don't know what this means. I guess I am seeing we're trying to be cautious of what is shared (rightfully so given the situation, from what little I do know) so I'll be grateful to anyone that will trust me enought to let me know to the circle here, otherwise, if I've simply worn out my welcome, I can also accept that. Thank you.

It's not a secret and you are always welcome here, of course. I only asked for a SSE release of discontinued Mypal for my old AthlonXP. The link couldn't be shared officially. So nothing happened! All is good!

6 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I wouldn't have even known unless you posted and I'm now using the current version thanks to you :)

The new release is great. Try it! After a lot of testing I am really impressed. Full add-on support! I love it! :wub:

1 hour ago, AstroSkipper said:

The new release is great. Try it! After a lot of testing I am really impressed. Full add-on support! I love it! :wub:

Agreed! Very good indeed and thank you for your reassurance and kind reply.

2 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

I agree with you! Tested the new version just now, and I was able to install the add-on Adblock Plus, and use it there without any issues!

5 hours ago, RainyShadow said:

Check your PMs.

Fine by me, but I'll bring this to the attention of @Tripredacus and @dencorso in case they have any reservations about it.
:)