@tinman2000 Try the latest version, then wait for version 68.14

@roytam1 This is ridiculous, or may be i missed something.

So i shall put new version today most likely, but you pass by except sse machines, because you don't get any benefits but lose.

And Х64 only to check webrender still will be working.

1 hour ago, feodor2 said:

@tinman2000 Try the latest version, then wait for version 68.14

@roytam1 This is ridiculous, or may be i missed something.

So i shall put new version today most likely, but you pass by except sse machines, because you don't get any benefits but lose.

Ok looking forward to it @feodor2 today, but I'm just trying to get this through my thick scull (hehe) am I able to run this new version on my system and will I see a benefit? Thanks for your hard work and I LOVE your browser.

Sincerely,

Sal

spacer.png

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Ok looking forward to it @feodor2 today, but I'm just trying to get this through my thick scull (hehe) am I able to run this new version on my system and will I see a benefit? Thanks for your hard work and I LOVE your browser.

Sincerely,

Sal

spacer.png

No, your computer is not equipped with a CPU that has the SSE instructon set as a maximum. Your CPU provides the SSE2 instruction set and higher. You won't benefit from the coming release, rather the opposite as far as I understood correctly. @feodor2's English is very often not that easy to understand. smilie_denk_24.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

Ok thank you very much, then I'll stick with 68.13.7b then.

Yes I realize his English is sometimes a little hard to understand but I usually know what he means. I wasn't sure that is why I posted the picture and I didn't know my what SSE actually meant until now and I don't want to not benefit from further releases if that is the case when this version gets outdated; if further releases follow along the lines of this upcoming one than I'd suffer a poor experience from them as I now see it.

Thanks again :)

Just read that article, and I'm sad to say, its more than a little over my head and me (the adorable) mister blobfish still doesn't get it. See ... I'm man enough to admit it :)

spacer.png

Sorry guys, I ran out of like or I'd like both of your postings.

PS:

<OT>
Doubt I'd be able to run
Supermium (but I"m still gonna try with 1 tab open and I'll be patient if its slow) either for that matter since my PC struggles to even run @NotHereToPlayGames chrome browsers. Sigh :blink:

<OT>

Edited by XPerceniol

On 1/5/2024 at 11:01 AM, feodor2 said:

Thank you for your new release of Mypal68 @feodor2 :)

When  updating to the newer one, is there anything I need to save/do/change, to keep intel or settings from past version of 68??

2 hours ago, GH0st said:

When  updating to the newer one, is there anything I need to save/do/change, to keep intel or settings from past version of 68??

Hi there..

I save the entire version and keep them on a thumb drive along with (both) the local and user application data folders, but I'm uncertain if that is what you are asking.

If you are "Updating" or replacing the previous version with the new version, just do as I do (not what I say ...hehe ... Kidding, of course) and start fresh with the new version and put the new files in the same folder as your previous versions(s) and your computer should retain the same profile as what you've already been using. Perhaps I should actually consider starting over fresh myself totally with my trusty user.js and perhaps @dmiranda might be of better assistance in that regard, but I'm too lazy and I have Ccleaner set up to delete practically everything when I run it. I learned Ccleaner most from/with the help of @Sampei.Nihira if you should want to also use that program but that is going a bit off topic I realize.

spacer.png

Sorry if that wasn't much help, but sometimes mister blobfish struggles (3rd person ... hehe) to make sense.

All the best and feel free to ask again if you still aren't sure going forward.

Regards,

Sal

Edited by XPerceniol

16 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you for your new release of Mypal68 @feodor2 :)

Thanks too, but notice that x64 build is still not working, testing just now in Virtualbox + Xp 64, error "couldn't load XPCOM"

I'm terribly sorry seeing as you quoted me I wish I could help you but I can only run the x32 builds so hopefully somebody else can shine light on this issue you're are having x64 latest build .

Good luck and be well.

Edited by XPerceniol

Could/would somebody confirm that I'm not crazy (ok ... maybe I'm asking too much on that one) but on this particular issue I've been having on the latest Mypal 68.13.8b

There are these new white boxes over the reactions (like/upvote) bottoms on the forum that are NOT there with Version 68.13.7b

Anybody else?

spacer.png

6 hours ago, seven4ever said:

Хp 64, error "couldn't load XPCOM"

xp64 is vanishing field and this is not easy to fix - must patch and rebuild llvm or llvm and rust both, so this bug has been shelved.

I think be vista 64 users bigger, and i may keep it for nice graphics.

8 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Could/would somebody confirm that I'm not crazy (ok ... maybe I'm asking too much on that one) but on this particular issue I've been having on the latest Mypal 68.13.8b

There are these new white boxes over the reactions (like/upvote) bottoms on the forum that are NOT there with Version 68.13.7b

Anybody else?

spacer.png

It's not just you, I also have it. Very strange! :dubbio:

23n8-Xz7y-Of.png

Edited by mina7601

3 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

There are these new white boxes over the reactions

Recently reported SSE version has this drawback, you all should not take every new version blindly, return to normal version,

where boxes i see myself good.