StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

running 3.7.2 wifi icon is occasionally wrong on startup - laptop is connected to wifi but shows offline icon - stays like that unless i log off wifi and back on again - does not affect anything as far as i can see - have just seen 3.7.3 update so will install that and see if it still happens 

internetsab.png.7819aa88082ad8f8a1291e3e3fbbf1d8.png

23 hours ago, adacom said:

running 3.7.2 wifi icon is occasionally wrong on startup - laptop is connected to wifi but shows offline icon - stays like that unless i log off wifi and back on again - does not affect anything as far as i can see - have just seen 3.7.3 update so will install that and see if it still happens 

internetsab.png.7819aa88082ad8f8a1291e3e3fbbf1d8.png

now tested with 3.7.3 and its still there - seems to be from a cold powerup - if i log out and back in it seems ok

Are there any registry keys to completely disable the windows7/8 hot tracking on the taskbar buttons? Mainly for the Windows Vista taskband button style. I've thought about making the texture completely opaque, but then it would break with the transparency.

Hi,

In a future update, would it be possible to integrate an option that allows you to extend the acrylic effect to the entire Explorer window?

ExplorerBlurMica allows you to do this:

SAB vanilla :

vmware_jCQAVwIxJa.png

SAB with EBM :

vmware_jCQAVwIxJfa.jpg

that would be really cool

Edited by gsrd90

8 hours ago, dalton2192 said:

Are there any registry keys to completely disable the windows7/8 hot tracking on the taskbar buttons? Mainly for the Windows Vista taskband button style. I've thought about making the texture completely opaque, but then it would break with the transparency.

Does the hot tracking use the "CTaskBtnGroup::_DrawHotTrackingLight"

Hi, does anyone know the solution for me?
I installed StartAllBack v3.7.3 in a VMWare environment,
and worked perfectly.
But after a restart the start menu is gone again.
This is due to Windows 11 v22631.3007.
Microsoft doesn't want you to bring back the Windows 10 start menu in Windows 11 and is coming up with a feature that blocks it

Hi all! Does anyone know how to pin a shortcut-to-a-text-file to the start menu? Seems like this person is asking the same thing but nobody answered him. In win 10 I had a shortcut to textfile pinned but I can't get it to work in win11 with startallback. I've added a picture that hopefully explains what I want :P

pin.jpg

4 hours ago, ender` said:

Create a shortcut to that text file somewhere, then drag it to the Start button.

That's what I just said to do. Ie. shortcut to c:\windows\system32\notepad.exe "c:\path\to\file.txt"

On 12/17/2022 at 2:09 PM, tistou77 said:

It is no longer possible to expand (or shrink) columns with W11 22h2

Capture.PNG.27b38ff5caf3b19deb8888a65d632d9d.PNG

Same for you ?

Since then, I found (I hadn't looked before) :)
It's OldNewExplorer that's causing this
And haven't found any other way to have "Use classical drive grouping" in another way

Edited by tistou77