StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

3 hours ago, geneticplasma said:

As you can see, it doesn't.

Windows suggests 'd. MMM' for day-month format on German region settings, so it will be '3. Dez'. Is that right or point is not necessary?

Care to write 3 new DE-DE strings down?

Edited by Tihiy

Small bug with the "remove device" icon (RC3)
In fact, the "normal" icon works very well, but clicked to safely remove the device, there is always the icon until the device is removed, but if this icon is hidden, the location is empty
and the empty slot is always present whether there is a device there or not

Displayed icon : 

Show-PNG-c63537f18085208bab328af9cc64a1a   Show2-PNG-b9f19a6570cbe1e6a8c86f0149beb6

direct download albums

Hidden icon : 

Hide.png   Hide2.png

The empty location is no longer present, but the icon is no longer present either (when we clicked on eject device but have not yet removed it from the PC)

7 minutes ago, bapt said:

The empty location is no longer present, but the icon is no longer present either (when we clicked on eject device but have not yet removed it from the PC)

There are 3 icons:

1) Removable devices menu icon

2) 'Safe to remove' notification icon if invoked from devices menu (shown as 'Windows Explorer')

3) 'Safe to remove' notification icon if ejected from drive menu (shown as 'Rundll32')

2 & 3 were removed. They are not on shown until you remove ejected device, they're shown transiently for 5 seconds for the life of the notification and not interactive. I'm afraid you're talking bul***** as usual, sorry.

1 hour ago, Tihiy said:

There are 3 icons:

1) Removable devices menu icon

2) 'Safe to remove' notification icon if invoked from devices menu (shown as 'Windows Explorer')

3) 'Safe to remove' notification icon if ejected from drive menu (shown as 'Rundll32')

2 & 3 were removed. They are not on shown until you remove ejected device, they're shown transiently for 5 seconds for the life of the notification and not interactive. I'm afraid you're talking bul***** as usual, sorry.

Yeah I checked, I was convinced that the icon remained
But yes of course :buehehe: you make me laugh, still so unpleasant, but it doesn't matter :D

Edited by bapt

@Tihiy Possible to have the hidden icon popup like with 3.6 and Windows (above the icon) ?

With 3.6 and Windows :

3-6.png  W11.png

But with 3.7

3-7.png

And if we can have like with W11 white font and blue background (in my case, but perhaps depending on the color accent)

EDIT : Probably not taken into account and no response, but just in case :P

Edited by bapt

Greatings !

Some questions about the possebileties behind programing of Startallback .

Could SAB handle the integration of custom Standard Folder Icons ?

In this Folder case its only one Icon from  WindowsThumbnailGenerator or maybe ElevenForum thats tinkered ? @ moment i have to Dirty Hack that after every windows Update .

Could SAB integrate the Windows 10 LTSC / LTSB Touchkeybord which is accessible by Regedit : [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\TabletTip\1.7] "DisableNewKeyboardExperience"=dword:00000001 ?

Have SAB by the Power of Grayskull a way to integrate " the Classic Windows 11 22H2 Explrorer adressbar" they @ moment is acceable with ViVe tool as Twelfth third Party Software for me via vivetool /disable /id:40950262 to maintenance Windows Eleven as accesbility ? ! .

Very Th@nks *****

1.png

2.png

Edited by mirt81
add media

10 minutes ago, bapt said:

Small bug with hidden icons
with K (or other software) started in the systray (it's ok) :

With K closed (location always present) :

Need exact reproduction / config, that's not how should work