StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

19 minutes ago, SkyySX said:

If we have to make due with the new Taskbar I hope there will be a way to atleast customize the Start Icon while centered.

The new taskbar is awful. Maybe Tihiy will be able to reimplement it like with the Start Menu. I'll gladly pay an upgrade fee for all of my licenses for something like that. I truly believe SAB is underpriced for the functionality it gives. 

13 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

The new taskbar is awful. Maybe Tihiy will be able to reimplement it like with the Start Menu. I'll gladly pay an upgrade fee for all of my licenses for something like that. I truly believe SAB is underpriced for the functionality it gives. 

Oh I agree with that, I'm just saying for my personal use-case I could make due with less, especially since RoundedTB exists.

On 8/6/2023 at 1:59 AM, Tihiy said:

Yeah, system tray area code is removed, let's hope it's just for Win12.

As I said earlier. MS never listens or listen less to their customer always. That's why I said don't be like MS.

I'd like to choose Combine taskbar buttons Never with hide labels

I only see the option to hide labels with Combine Always

I was using Start Is Back when they went to those floating app icons. Now, I just got Start All Back for Windows 11 because I was frustrated that I couldn't unstack the items in the taskbar. Great to have that ability now with Combine Never, but I'd also like to hide the labels, but that option isn't available with Combine Never, only Combine Always. 

Thank you.

On 6/9/2023 at 12:12 PM, Mikaelo said:

ERROR taskbar background  after moving window on another monitor. 

SAB 3..6..5, setting taskbar segments, autohide taskbar, default taskbar style , W11 22H2 22624.1755

When I move app on another monitor taskbar background corrupts.

@Tihiy please any solution? THNX

@Tihiy please, any solution for buggy secondary transparent autohided segmented taskbar? image.png.ddc81ac02ebd04d585b516c0e42ac87f.png

Main segmented autohided taskbar is still OK.

image.thumb.png.113ff487bfdc63336aacb3a700e86913.png

SAB 3.6.11

Thnx 🙏

Edited by Mikaelo

7 hours ago, BlakByte said:

Will it be hard to implement the taskbar as seperately (like the start menu is, I imagine)? Losing the classic taskbar would f****** suck :-(

It would really suck. I hope @Tihiy has a plan or the ability to do this somehow, even if it's for StartAllBack+ for Win 12.

This is excellent, thank you! I wouldn't be using Windows 11 without this.

One quick question, and sorry if it's been answered already, but is there a way to have the user account picture appear in a square when using the Plain8 visual style rather than a circle?

On 8/17/2023 at 8:14 AM, Jd5555555 said:

How can I transfer my license from one computer to another?

You should be able to install on the other computer. If you can't activate you will get a 100 day trial no matter what. @Tihiy has always helped with issues. His support email is listed on this page and he has always taken care of activation issues quickly. http://startisback.com/#support-tab

ABOUT StartIsBack:

I have many license for StartIsBack, then I have a VM at work that I want to install for, but this VM have no access to the internet, and I don’t have admin privilege.

Then I installed for my user account, and it works OK, but how I can register without internet access?

Thank you.

Unfortunately the latest version of SAB does not work with the insider version 25931.1000
For a short time the desktop can be seen, but then the screen turns grey-black and only the taskbar can be seen. If you move the mouse over the program icons in the taskbar and a mini preview of the program opens you can see the desktop, but as soon as you try to click on the preview the screen is immediately gray-black again. sometimes a restart helps to get back to the desktop, but usually the same error picture. I hope they can solve this in the near future.