StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

3 hours ago, cosma_sebastian said:

Hi, with Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22631.2129 it hangs at startup and desktop loads only if i hold Escape.

Same issue here. App crashes out and displays a small black message saying hold down esc to return to desktop. I've uninstalled and tried again - no luck. Build 22631.2129

Hi. A ideea for StartAllBack

i use OldNewExplorer App (https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/oldnewexplorer.html)for adding classical drive grouping in This PC in Windows 11 (lastest build, even if that has Windows App SDK or not), and it conflicts with details pane. 
the question is: 

Is possibile to add classical drive grouping in This PC in StartAllBack? I want to ditch from OldNewExplorer.

On 7/30/2023 at 3:55 PM, S7rUww3lP373R said:

Question:

I have bought 2 license keys: One key is a license for a single machine and the other for 3 PCs. Is there a way to look up which key I have activated on which of my PCs?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a solution? I have searched the registry but have only found hashes of the licenses. I activated these keys some time ago, but now I want to reinstall Windows on one of my machines and I can't remember whether I used the 1 PC or the 3 PC key on that system.

Or does it not matter which key I use because I activated them quite some time ago?

@AstragonQC I can't really tell the import of what Xeno is showing in that screenshot, but is SaB at the mercy of MS not removing things they're barely (or not at all) even using anymore? If so, we're in trouble.

Did you try 3.6.11? I'm on 23xxx so can't test 25xxx.

On 8/3/2023 at 5:34 PM, Ionut Bara said:

Hi. A ideea for StartAllBack

i use OldNewExplorer App (https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/oldnewexplorer.html)for adding classical drive grouping in This PC in Windows 11 (lastest build, even if that has Windows App SDK or not), and it conflicts with details pane. 
the question is: 

Is possibile to add classical drive grouping in This PC in StartAllBack? I want to ditch from OldNewExplorer.

Already asked several times, never got an answer (or not seen) ;)

26 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

Yeah, system tray area code is removed, let's hope it's just for Win12.

Tihiy if they remove the classic taskbar for Win12 do you think you'll be able to do anything to fix their yaml mess still?

Edited by mackid1993