Covid Digital Green Pass

We are now required to have a special pass to visit a restaurant or even go shopping . I was going on a summer trip to Israel with the software which they force us to use in my country. Here is this software (the article is in English). https://www.rfi.fr/en/france/20210421-french-anti-covid-app-takes-first-step-towards-eu-health-pass-technology-european-commission-travel-vaccination

Yet it is of no use , because they simply deny entry to vaccinated tourists

"Vaccinated tourists will not be allowed to enter Israel ... as had been previously planned, Health Ministry Director-General Prof. Nachman Ash said Sunday..."

"Previously planned" ? Seems like they surely know something we obviously don't . I started to dig deeper .

Proof from an official Israeli newspaper 

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/coronavirus-in-israel-430-new-cases-147-percent-of-tests-positive-674215

"The newest Israeli data indicate ~ complete vaccine failure on every level."

"Green bars represent the vaccinated; red unvaccinated. Further, the number of severe cases is rising far faster than overall hospitalizations, ending the myth that vaccines stop severe disease."

This data is  from the @IsraelMOH

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1416880859462971395

On 7/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, UCyborg said:

So expressing discontentment with forced vaccinations is also forbidden? I see the censorship has already hit this thread. Freedom of speech is being restricted wherever you look, and that's a BIG, very BIG issue at large.

Politics (and religion) have always been forbidden topics on this forum. It was decided to leave the topic open, despite the fact that the pandemic has been politicised nearly everywhere. As long as the people who participate in this thread can post without bias and without involving politics or other things that are against the forum rules, then the thread can remain open. The freedom to speak against unjust things that are happening in our world (and on other websites/social media platforms) must be allowed in order to have a free people, they just cannot be discussed here.

19 hours ago, D.Draker said:

"Vaccinated tourists will not be allowed to enter Israel ... as had been previously planned, Health Ministry Director-General Prof. Nachman Ash said Sunday..."

"Previously planned" ? Seems like they surely know something we obviously don't . I started to dig deeper .

Proof from an official Israeli newspaper 

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/coronavirus-in-israel-430-new-cases-147-percent-of-tests-positive-674215

"The newest Israeli data indicate ~ complete vaccine failure on every level."

"Green bars represent the vaccinated; red unvaccinated. Further, the number of severe cases is rising far faster than overall hospitalizations, ending the myth that vaccines stop severe disease."

This data is  from the @IsraelMOH

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1416880859462971395

While I respect your frustration, I interpret your references differently, As I read the newspaper, I thought it meant that the "previously planned" part referred to them previously planning to allow tourists in as of August 1, but new data about the severity of continued infections has caused them to reconsider. Your interpretation could be a case of a misplaced coma in the newspaper text.

As to the rest of your post, even Twitter itself has marked that tweet as misleading, so...

Regarding the software/Green Pass mentioned in the OP, my state is one that has not planned such a thing and I doubt they will unless forced to. While I am vaccinated, I have never been asked to show such proof. I think such passes or software can be a good thing, but because of the worldwide nature of the problem, its use and enforcement needs to be consistent. While I respect states rights, the problem is too wide spread and people from various states and countries interact too frequently. It just doesn't make sense to use anything but a consistent unified approach. What approach is that? I have no idea what it is nor how we can get past the political nature of how this has evolved. All governments seem to be quick to blame anyone else for the problems and take credit for any small improvements. The public has become confused and distrustful. Very disheartening.

With the current variants of the virus, and the likelihood of future variants, I can see this situation becoming like the flu vaccine, and maybe even combined with it? Each year a new one will come out, with varying degrees of effectiveness each year. I think that the virus and the flu are different than polio or other diseases. Those other diseases can be treated by a single shot that can immunize an entire population with an extremely high effectiveness. The virus and the flu, based on what I have seen, seem to have too many variants, morph too quickly, and affect folks too differently with their different physiology, ages, and medical histories. We're always going to be chasing a cure like playing whack-a-mole. But I hope I am wrong and an effective vaccine can be found.

Cheers and Regards

7 hours ago, bphlpt said:

its use and enforcement needs to be consistent

While I respect your and everyone's opinion...

First , as Tripredacus said , we are only allowed to talk about the software (which I'm currently doing) and it's use in this topic and he forbids talking about politics , this includes government , yet you seem to be allowed to do this . I'm not sure how your huge pro vaccine/forced app. post , esp. with this sentence "its use and enforcement needs to be consistent" passes the moderation. This is actually a very serious topic and it is dangerous to drive people in any directions  , they should decide for themselves .

7 hours ago, bphlpt said:

While I respect your frustration, I interpret your references differently, As I read the newspaper, I thought it meant that the "previously planned" part referred to them previously planning to allow tourists in as of August 1, but new data about the severity of continued infections has caused them to reconsider. Your interpretation could be a case of a misplaced coma in the newspaper text.

As to the rest of your post, even Twitter itself has marked that tweet as misleading, so...

The most important part , you've attempted to draw attention away from the main subject and tried to focus on the other less significant part .

But the main issue remains intact - there is no entry for the vaxxed (even with the app.), starting on August 1. This is the quotation from the newspaper with commas ."Vaccinated tourists will not be allowed to enter Israel on August 1, as had been previously planned, Health Ministry Director-General Prof. Nachman Ash said Sunday..."

You mean the Twitter , one of the leaders of censorship with funny "facto-checking" ? Well , if you want a real fact checker ,

A - come to my country ,

B - install our forced software or you won't be able to dine/shop , get this pass (the app. is very misleading, btw) ,

C - the next step you've already done (the jab) 

D - Now try to buy a trip to Israel , which is quite a popular destination here. But no agency will sell it to you because Israel Forbids Entrance of Vaccinated Tourists . So the software and the vaccine are useless and they ruined my summer plans , which is precisely what I'm talking about , please do not make this about anything else and do not switch to another direction, I will ignore.

Cheers and Regards

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

D - Now try to buy a trip to Israel , which is quite a popular destination here. But no agency will sell it to you because Israel Forbids Entrance of Vaccinated Tourists . So the software and the vaccine are useless and they ruined my summer plans , which is precisely what I'm talking about , please do not make this about anything else and do not switch to another direction, I will ignore.

Poor little thing, I feel for your pain and sufferings.

But still you are not talking of the software (which is what is explicitly allowed) nor of the effects (or lack thereof) of the software (which may be allowed), you are talking about decisions by this (or that) government and the effects they had on your holidays plans.  

jaclaz 

@Tripredacus
Fair enough. I get nervous about the whole thing and how it's even understood at this point. Avoiding the situation in which you'd contract the virus would be preferable.

On topic, there is a possibility to get digital COVID certificate here through a web portal zVEM. It can be printed to take it with you or somehow accessed through zVEM smartphone app (Android version requires at least Android 6).

If I understood correctly, there are at least 2 ways to logon to the web portal, either with a personal certificate you have to acquire or using SI-PASS account you have to create (procedure differs a bit depending on whether you already have personal certificate or not) which is connected to smsPass mechanism which sends you a SMS with unique code you have to enter each time to log on.

The smartphone app must be authorized through a web portal first.

• 5 months later...

BREAKING: NHS software (app) used for Covid domestic and travel passes now collects data on mental health, social circumstances, political opinions, lifestyle, alleged criminal convictions and will be used as identity document for “right to work” and “right to rent” 

FHryd4FXsAEQdEz?format=jpg&name=large

FHryd4FX0AQjTVb?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/digital-identity-document-validation-technology-idvt/identity-document-validation-technology-in-the-right-to-work-and-right-to-rent-schemes-and-dbs-pre-employment-checking-accessible-version

On 7/20/2021 at 7:15 AM, bphlpt said:

polio or other diseases. Those other diseases can be treated by a single shot that can immunize an entire population with an extremely high effectiveness.

About The Polio Hoax, read here: https://fathersmanifesto.net/polio.htm

To better read possibility for this website, I use Dark Background and Light Text extension, set on Simple CSS.

On the web, search for "polio hoax" ... many many links!

Good reading.