What are you watching?

sunryze

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Christina Ricci is 43 years old, if she can play the role of a teenager, then I don't mind watching a "teenage comedy"  :buehehe:

I assume you know that Wednesday is played by Jenna Ortega in the new Netflix series? Christina Ricci does have a role in this series, but isn’t playing a teenager. As I mentioned, she last played Wednesday in the 1993 film Addams Family Values, at which time Ricci was only 13 years old. I’m a little confused, but glad to know you have enjoyed Wednesday like me.

4 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

is played by Jenna Ortega

Ah, right you are.

I like to watch movies but I seldom memorize anything about them, including actors/actresses.

Movies exist as a form of entertainment and to "waste time".  I allocate "memory" for job-related functions, not for movies, actors, actresses.  :cool:

14 hours ago, D.Draker said:

@XPerceniolcould care less about Honda or whatever, he got sick because you called him a woman, despite the fact you perfectly know he's not. It's the same as if I knew you were a man, but called you a transgender anyways. 

I didn’t really need a European interpretation of XPerceniol’s reply. I did not call him a woman, but rather asked a question:

20 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Are you a woman?

I asked because I do not personally know any American man who would care to watch Hoda & Jenna, but apparently there is one with an MSFN account. My apologies to @XPerceniol, but the only thing I know with certainty about MSFN’s membership is that one member has multiple accounts and never misses a chance to antagonize me. :angry:

4 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

European interpretation

In France we have a silent law, when you talk about ugly women, it's only good or nothing (like about the dead ones). Luckily, most of the French women are gorgeous!

So yeah, you really needed my European interpretation perspective on what you said.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:13 PM, Vistapocalypse said:

In particular, I think Jenna only has a job at NBC because her father was President. Is she smart? Pretty? Neither of the above!

In particular, you implied Jenna isn't smart and pretty enough. In my glorious country for such talks about women (doesn't matter whether they are really ugly or not), you'd be hanged, period. I shan't waste my time googling for Jenna and how she looks like, it doesn't matter, she is a woman, and you need to respect that. In my region it's even more serious, you'd be declared a sub-human for having no respect for women, this has a very serious consequences, far worse than hanging.

Guys, don't worry and don't even give this a second thought. I appreciate the support from all posters and @Vistapocalypse thank you for the apology and worry not even a second, I'm fine and perhaps I was over sensitive last night and thank you again for clarifying your question to me and your posting.

Please, guys, lets make this thread fun again and please no more fighting; lets bring back what are you watching in respect for the OP @sunryze.

Bless you all ;)

Sal

Edited by XPerceniol

Well, in the past we had some very cool German, Dutch, French, New Zealand actors, Someone like Arnold (Austria), Jürgen Prochnow (Germany), Rutger Hauer (Frisian, Friesland), Jeroen Krabbé (Holland), Alain Delon, Jean-Paul Belmondo.

Edited by D.Draker
Jean-Paul Belmondo

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Mr. Bean is always good for a laugh!

Indeed! Honestly, I don't know, I can't imagine what this world would do without British actors! 

"Famed Dutch actor Rutger Hauer - an honourary Frisian."

For those who still don't know, Rutger Hauer's my favourite actor, I have all fimls with him on Blurays.

Each film with Rutger Hauer is a masterpiece!

https://northerntimes.nl/famed-dutch-actor-rutger-hauer-an-honorary-frisian/

The Best Actor of the Century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutger_Hauer

@AstroSkipper, @Dixel

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

The Hitcher was amazing and Rutger Hauer was amazing in that part to say the very least - the remake was awful. 

Thank you!