When will there be a version for Windows 10 1703?

Same problem as some older versions. Lots of glitches in windows and desktop gadgets. Disappearing, blinking with multi monitors. 

I used to stick with ver 1.31 on win 8.1. There were no glitches. I forget which version the glitching started. 

Edited by doctorwizz

No glitches here that I can identify. It is working fantastic for me on both of my systems now with Creators Abortion (1703, 15063.483)

Aero_Glass_Creators_Abortion.jpg

Dual display also has no issues...

dual_display_2.jpg

dual_display.jpg

Edited by BJFox

I have a multi boot PC. It has 2 identical installs of 15036.540. 

AMD FX-8350. Nvidia GTX-980, GTX-960. 3 Monitors at 1080P. One at 4K. 

Booted to another partition (C) and the glitches seem to start while using chrome. I use Slimjet chrome. Windows desktop gadgets and Yahoo widgets blinking.  Windows don't blink but sometimes I see small squares like a window frame outline. 

Has anyone noticed any glitches? 

Anyone remember the glitches a few years ago?

Edited by doctorwizz

59 minutes ago, doctorwizz said:

I have a multi boot PC. It has 2 identical installs of 15036.540. 

AMD FX-8350. Nvidia GTX-980, GTX-960. 3 Monitors at 1080P. One at 4K. 

Booted to another partition (C) and the glitches seem to start while using chrome. I use Slimjet chrome. Windows desktop gadgets and Yahoo widgets blinking.  Windows don't blink but sometimes I see small squares like a window frame outline. 

Has anyone noticed any glitches? 

Anyone remember the glitches a few years ago?

Even without AeroGlass, I randomly have issues with clear squares like a window frame outline, randomly folders that appear to be empty when they are not. Clear start menu with no text or icons. The problem may not appear for days, then suddenly resurfaces. Using any UWA app crap triggers it. All of this nonsense started with 1703 Creators Abortion.

Here is what I found to make the issue go away. Open Settings. Go to Gaming. Disable all of the available options under Game Bar, Game DVR and Game Mode. Reboot or logoff/logon. 

When I do that, those problems go away. If I go back to RS1 or older versions of W10 those problems go away, so it is only an RS2 bug related to their gaming gimmick garbage. And, I have to disable that stupid gaming crap on two different systems to eliminate this  problem.

Edited by BJFox

2 hours ago, BJFox said:

Using any UWA app crap triggers it. All of this nonsense started with 1703 Creators Abortion, so it is only an RS2 bug related to their gaming gimmick garbage. And, I have to disable that stupid gaming crap on two different systems to eliminate this  problem.

This topic is about Aeroglass, you can express your opinions about Windows 10 in either of these two topics, both are practically the same:

Edited by carlitosoo555

Yes, let's please keep this on topic about Aeroglass. If you have any other issues, please post it in the Windows 10 forum and I'm sure it'll get more attention from other Windows 10 users. So let's not derail this thread anymore, okay? @BJFox

1 hour ago, carlitosoo555 said:

This topic is about Aeroglass, you can express your opinions about Windows 10 in either of these two topics, both are practically the same:

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Yes, let's please keep this on topic about Aeroglass. If you have any other issues, please post it in the Windows 10 forum and I'm sure it'll get more attention from other Windows 10 users. So let's not derail this thread anymore, okay? @BJFox

Chill dudes. I was providing friendly assistance to a fellow that thought he might be having a problem with AeroGlass and sharing a possible solution to his woes. If you expect me to tippy-toe around and say nice things about Windows 10, or pretend it's not a piece of garbage, that ain't gonna happen. AeroGlass is one of the third-party necessity things that is an absolute requirement to make this extremely feces-like piece of trash OS a lot less disgusting. The Redmond Retards owe an unpayable debt to guys like @bigmuscle for fixing all of their screw-ups and making this otherwise hopeless abortion a tolerable product. I'm a nice guy, but I don't beat around the bush when it comes to expressing my opinions about filth. Without third-party mods it is a PUP-bloated malware-ridden eyesore, LOL. Thank God for @bigmuscle and AeroGlass for sorting the eyesore part for us.

Edited by BJFox

>randomly folders that appear to be empty when they are not

You sure that's not just Windows 10 Creator's Edition doing that?

I saw it both without and with Aero Glass for Win 8+.

-Noel

13 hours ago, doctorwizz said:

Same problem as some older versions. Lots of glitches in windows and desktop gadgets. Disappearing, blinking with multi monitors. 

I used to stick with ver 1.31 on win 8.1. There were no glitches. I forget which version the glitching started. 

Don't remember if they happened in TH2.

Glitches only happened on my secondary monitor with RS1, if blur is set to 0 they don't happen.

On RS2 glitches are more prone to happen on my primary screen but can happen on both, blur at 0 may be a workaround too, did not check, I have it set at 10 and they happen less often at least. If dwm crashes taskview's background (desktop wallpaper while in taskview) will get glitched up, did not try to end dwm.exe task without aeroglass yet, so it may not be aeroglass that causes this particular glitch, also it probably only appears if monitor resolutions are different.

Disappearing parts of windows happen differently on both RS1 and RS2, RS1 are easy to reproduce, RS2 seem more random.

My primary monitor is 1440p, secondary - 1080p.

10 hours ago, NoelC said:

>randomly folders that appear to be empty when they are not

You sure that's not just Windows 10 Creator's Edition doing that?

I saw it both without and with Aero Glass for Win 8+.

-Noel

Noel, I agree with you. I am reasonably certain it is Creators Abortion and has nothing to do with AeroGlass, because that issue predates the ability to use AeroGlass for Creators Abortion and disabling the Windows 10 XBOX gaming feature filth makes those problems go away for me.

Edited by BJFox