When will there be a version for Windows 10 1703?

17 hours ago, Cottontails said:

So i have my donation key in the Aero Glass folder on the C drive, but the watermark is still there and i still get the error message saying i don't have the donation key.

Try generating a new key, especially if you changed the OS or your hardware. The key is machine-specific.

On 6. 9. 2017 at 8:47 PM, Aethelflaed said:

Try generating a new key, especially if you changed the OS or your hardware.

Actually, It's just the hardware. All my virtual machines get the identical hardware ID, regardless of whether I run Windows 8.1 or 10. Same on the real PC.

On 9/6/2017 at 11:47 AM, Aethelflaed said:

Try generating a new key, especially if you changed the OS or your hardware. The key is machine-specific.

Just re-downloaded the key and restarted the computer and it no longer shows, don't know what was wrong with the original key they both have the same machine id. 

Sometimes the minimize, maximize and close buttons disappear in windows explorer, photos app or even on edge. Is anybody else experience this or might know how to fix it?

17 hours ago, Cottontails said:

Just re-downloaded the key and restarted the computer and it no longer shows, don't know what was wrong with the original key they both have the same machine id. 

Sometimes the minimize, maximize and close buttons disappear in windows explorer, photos app or even on edge. Is anybody else experience this or might know how to fix it?

try this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization/hyper-v-on-windows/quick-start/enable-hyper-v
the first one
PowerShell run as administrator

Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V -All

your Windows will  Update and Automatic Reboots after this finished you will get a new Machine code to regenerate.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Cottontails said:

So i have my donation key in the Aero Glass folder on the C drive, but the watermark is still there and i still get the error message saying i don't have the donation key.

Details can matter...  Did you get the exact folder name right?  Did you match your machine code character for character with the one you submitted?  Are you running released code?

-Noel

So, BM released an 1.5.6 version of AeroGlass. Downloads and changes is on the glass8.eu

It's sad but there is no 32-bit version... again... My work comp is works on the last 32-version(1.5.3) with last W10 update. Who knows how to order AG to not download symbols? Last 32 version not compatible with last W10 build and I forced to use it with incompatibility error and several restarts of dwm on startup because of AG downloaded symbols.... As BM wrote in debug.log - so called "always-glass mode". This mode have some visual bugs and works slower than normal mode. But I like AG...

Edited by CKyHC

19 minutes ago, CKyHC said:

So, BM released an 1.5.6 version of AeroGlass. Downloads and changes is on the glass8.eu

It's sad but there is no 32-bit version... again... My work comp is works on the last 32-version(1.5.3) with last W10 update. Who knows how to order AG to not download symbols? Last 32 version not compatible with last W10 build and I forced to use it with incompatibility error and several restarts of dwm on startup because of AG downloaded symbols.... As BM wrote in debug.log - so called "always-glass mode". This mode have some visual bugs and works slower than normal mode. But I like AG...

To not have symbols load just rename or delete 'symsrv.dll' located in the AeroGlass folder.

In my case, version 1.5.5 of Aeroglass was interfering with the transparency of those applications that use Acrylic, even when it was disabled in modern apps, this problem was solved with the new version 1.5.6. Aeroglass can now be used for traditional programs without interfering with applications using Fluent Design elements :)

1.5.6:

7da5ce4e48bd594b7c20ecf770b2dd692a3fcf23

1.5.5:

397efee1a55cddb5f9039acbf9165fecb6fe9a48

Edited by carlitosoo555
Add images.

On 11.09.2017 at 9:15 PM, Dreamweaver01 said:
On 11.09.2017 at 8:53 PM, CKyHC said:

To not have symbols load just rename or delete 'symsrv.dll' located in the AeroGlass folder.

If working symsrv.dll is not present in folder with AG then it's not injects DWMGlass.dll into ApplicationFrameHost and in ModernApps title is white. Will try to set permissions for folder symbols...

On 9/7/2017 at 12:17 AM, Aethelflaed said:

I am also thinking to buy the donation version i am from india how to do that where to create the account the only option i see it to donate and then it redirects me to paypal

On 9/12/2017 at 5:05 AM, carlitosoo555 said:

In my case, version 1.5.5 of Aeroglass was interfering with the transparency of those applications that use Acrylic, even when it was disabled in modern apps, this problem was solved with the new version 1.5.6. Aeroglass can now be used for traditional programs without interfering with applications using Fluent Design elements :)

1.5.6:

7da5ce4e48bd594b7c20ecf770b2dd692a3fcf23

1.5.5:

397efee1a55cddb5f9039acbf9165fecb6fe9a48

You are just using the Aero glass or something else?

which reflection image you are using with it? I like the transparence in your window i want to mine to be the same

On 21/9/2017 at 8:32 AM, nitinvaid20 said:

You are just using the Aero glass or something else?

which reflection image you are using with it? I like the transparence in your window i want to mine to be the same

Just Aeroglass, nothing else, and if you mean the transparency in the app that appears in the image, that is called "Acrylic" and is one of the 4 components of Fluent Design, modern apps of Microsoft such as Calculator, Groove, People etc have such transparency.

Reflection.png

Edited by carlitosoo555