[OLD] Experimental builds

bigmuscle

Still looking for an answer to this question. Also, when new ModernFrame.dll's get released, will there be a way to download them separately?

Sure. I didn't have much time during this week but I will try to do as much as possible during the next week.

The call to testing appears! Seems you have been busy, I could've guessed, since I personally wouldn't think you'd go two and a half weeks without a stable yet. Not being a smart mouth, but you seem to work hard and be quick unless there's a very good reason. I haven't shown my face much since the days of Windows 8, but I still use the software, so why not test it? I'll edit this post with my feedback.

Well, I set TextGlowMode to 3, and it glows in Win32 apps, but in modern apps (note that I have the glass frame experimental option enabled from when I installed with the installer), the glow setting is ignored and I get ugly looking black text on my slate grey background.

Here's what a focused modern app title looks like.

And here's what a focused Win32 app looks like.

Edited by MikeRL

The call to testing appears! Seems you have been busy, I could've guessed, since I personally wouldn't think you'd go two and a half weeks without a stable yet. Not being a smart mouth, but you seem to work hard and be quick unless there's a very good reason. I haven't shown my face much since the days of Windows 8, but I still use the software, so why not test it? I'll edit this post with my feedback.

Well, I set TextGlowMode to 3, and it glows in Win32 apps, but in modern apps (note that I have the glass frame experimental option enabled from when I installed with the installer), the glow setting is ignored and I get ugly looking blac......

I had the same problem until install UxThemeSignatureBypass, after that, the text looks good...

http://1drv.ms/1Nw6DDK

original.jpg

Edited by carlitosoo555

Hi, please, when will it be finished the new aero glass for win10 Assembly 1511. Thanks for the reply Milarepa

We look forward ... When the new version will come out ..

That not nice asking when he gonna release the finished version. He will do it when he has done all the testing. Also Windows 10 is updating more quicker then previous verion of Windows ever had. The one to blame is Microsoft

Using beta 506 on Windows 10 TH2 build 10586, working great no breaking bugs, and very stable. I've included my log in case you want to look. I don't know if this is a bug, but in modern apps the icon for the app does not show in the upper left corner (see screenshot.) Also, i noticed on your website you had aero enabled on the taskbar. Is there any way do this without a program like classic shell?

Log: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=EC4CED6660E9353A!23426&authkey=!AHR8VKCDyD7-yKk&ithint=file%2clog

Capture_zpsbiays8rg.png

Also, i noticed on your website you had aero enabled on the taskbar. Is there any way do this without a program like classic shell?

Sure, if you want blur follow instructions here

Thanks, worked but there is a problem. I can't change the color of the taskbar using this code. the taskbar stays the same color, can't change it in aerogui tool or personalization. color is too bright and does not match start, action center, or title bars. any suggestions?

Edited by Nickygamer

Also, i noticed on your website you had aero enabled on the taskbar. Is there any way do this without a program like classic shell?

Thanks, worked but there is a problem. I can't change the color of the taskbar using this code. the taskbar stays the same color, can't change it in aerogui tool or personalization. color is too bright and does not match start, action center, or title bars. any suggestions?
Log out, then log back in again. Also, make sure you are in legacy color personalization.
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization\Color and Appearance
Edited by dhjohns

Log out, then log back in again. Also, make sure you are in legacy color personalization.
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization\Color and Appearance

Thanks, got the taskbar color matching the other colors! In this build of w10, you can't access the legacy colors from that file path. The only way i could get legacy color settings is with Personalization10 from winaero. And the taskbar sometimes flashes btw aero and solid, but that is probably a bug in the aero DLL. Cheers!  

Thanks, got the taskbar color matching the other colors! In this build of w10, you can't access the legacy colors from that file path. The only way i could get legacy color settings is with Personalization10 from winaero. And the taskbar sometimes flashes btw aero and solid, but that is probably a bug in the aero DLL. Cheers!

Yea, when you press start button it will revert for a second or two, but that is due to the program itself, and Windows 10.