Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4

Keep in mind that if you donate to support Big Muscle's research and development of this product, you get a donation.key that facilitates automatic downloading of symbols if Microsoft makes a change that needs them.

Big Muscle, you should probably include your Aero Glass GUI tool in the installer.

-Noel

Symbols for windows 10 _ 10240

http://nashdisk.ru/13a174/

Thank you very much but I place them where (I put them in "C:\AeroGlass\win81_x64_1.4" because I always have the same message after restart.

Thank you

Ps: I have a doubt: it is good to me whom you answered?  :blushing:

Paste the folder in C:\AeroGlass\symbols

ea31d29bb440bbbd.JPG

thanks you my friend !

Keep in mind that if you donate to support Big Muscle's research and development of this product, you get a donation.key that facilitates automatic downloading of symbols if Microsoft makes a change that needs them.

Big Muscle, you should probably include your Aero Glass GUI tool in the installer.

-Noel

I am member donor (2x), and nevertheless it does not allow on a version in the course of elaboration, beta(stupid), to benefit from auncun advantage (or then I do not know how to manage also in this domain).

thanks

Is there a way to have my title bar color the exact same opacity and color as the task bar? I like consistent things like that.

Good question. I have not checked the difference between frame and accent color yet, but I may inspect it for the upcoming release.

Is there a way to have my title bar color the exact same opacity and color as the task bar? I like consistent things like that.

Good question. I have not checked the difference between frame and accent color yet, but I may inspect it for the upcoming release.

Hopefully it will be implemented as an option rather than a change, some of us like the two different colors :)

i have 2 problems with firefox.. and i don't know if it depends on firefox or other.

20150826_15311275p5d.jpg20150826_153319rnq51.jpg

can you fix it?

ps. latest debug version of aero glass worked well on firefox (only for image 1)

sorry for my bad english

You must had recently updated firefox to v40 as I faced that same problem to when I updated firefox. As firefox had changed it UI to match Windows 10 looks. But if you install add-on "Classic Theme Restorer" it has a option to bring back it previous UI which will fix those buttons problem. As you see on my screenshot.

Screenshot%205_zpsevgulidx.png

thank you!

the only problem now are these bugs of aero glass that you see in the screen

20150826_15311275p5d.jpg

Same Problem here. (like in left picture) No modified system - Aeroglass 1.4 

just in maximized window . . . Firefox + Internet Explorer look bad

Modernframe is absolutely not showin up too :(

Edited by Bumbummann

Same Problem here. (like in left picture) No modified system - Aeroglass 1.4 

just in maximized window . . . Firefox + Internet Explorer look bad

Modernframe is absolutely not showin up too :(

Modernframe only works on Windows Apps. Firefox and Internet Explorer is not apps

Hopefully it will be implemented as an option rather than a change, some of us like the two different colors :)

If it should be made optionable then there is question if I should change anything. User can already modify registry values (DWM\ColorizationColor + Explorer\Accent) to have matched or different colors for these two parts. The only situation where this will not work is when automatic colorization is enabled.

Maybe this would require more user feedback/opinions how to change this:

1) leave as it is now = DWM\ColorizationColor for frame color and values in Explorer\Accent for accent colors (anyway, build 10525 changes this so I will need to adjust it too)

2) use Explorer\Accent colors for frame color too

3) use DWM\ColorizationColor but adjust its value to be more similar to accent color (this happened in pre-Win8 - different final color depending on transparency on/off)

There was also a request to blend blur effect. I found there is Direct2D arithmetic blur effect which could be suitable for this. But I don't know where it makes sense for performance reasons.

@bigmuscle I'm quoting your message from one blog.

Hello. Your post is one of the common false problems. I work in IT and I have experience that only very small amount of system need to change their HDD/SSD or CPU in several years. But when I implemented this limitation in Aero Glass, many users started to complain like they need to change HDD or CPU hundred-times per year. So I made a deal with some of them if they need to change HDD/SSD in a year, I will provide them a new key for free. Nobody of them has asked me for this yet. Why? Because the problem does not exist at all. Users just see some limitation so they have a need to complain although the limitation does not limit them in any way.

Why was it all lies? I messaged you and was completely ignored so your post was made just to promote your program. No wonder why your message got loads of dislikes. Let's wait for somebody to release a nag-free version then as license attached to machine ID is ridiculous. Especially when it‘s claimed that donations are voluntary.

Edited by SantaClaus

Good afternoon!
Please forgive me for mashiiny translation ...

I have some questions..
Install the program Aero Glass for Win8.1 + v1.4
downloaded here (http://www.glass8.eu/download.html)
My operating system is Windows 10 (10240)
Installation was successful .....
After starting the program the screen flashes five, seven times. After that there LogOff.
After restarting the computing system all the repeated ..

Can you tell what is the problem?
Do not tell that I did not correct?

p.s.

My operating system is Windows 10 (10240), fresh, newly installed ... (from the box). Tweaks and cracks were not applied!

Edited by kreotodr