MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. ×

StartIsBack++ 2.9

Ich benutze StartisBack Version 2.9.5, Sie werden wissen warum, schauen Sie sich das Bild an. WinX menu

Ausscchnittt_cr.jpg.1ad8ab82adb2b2935cb6bed8ed3e3e31.jpg

Edited by aubai3

17 hours ago, RSK said:

These colors should be the same as the window border.

Windows 7/8 start menu and taskbar styles are darker. 

This is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit at version 20H2.

When I uninstall StartIsBack then the start menu and taskbar colors match the window border colors perfectly.

When I reinstall StartIsBack again the colors on the start menu and taskbar are darker again.

Before the 20H2 and the 2.9.9 the colors matched, at least I noticed right away after the upgrade to 2.9.9 that they didn't.

I can adjust the StartIsBack color selection using custom colors to match the window border but I'd rather not have to without custom colors enabled or to have a check box or something to optionally make them match. That would be a lot easier to set one time.

Is there somewhere that describes what the Blur and Acrylic styles do? I don't seem to see a difference but I am not using transparency and am probably not using them right.

Thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...