StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

4 hours ago, adacom said:

@dhjohns

not may taste but i like very much what you have done with startisback - thicker borders and splitting the window - is that your work or something you have found - either way care to share it

Not my theme, but it is called Chrononaut, and I got it from virtualcustoms.net.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem, there is no application icon that is show on the left panel of the start menu.

Only the one that I pinned, changing the number of application to be show in the configuration setting will change the height of the start menu ( > 10 ) but nothing appear.

This a new Windows 10 LTSB installation with all patchs.

StartIsBack v2.5.2 activated.

Thanks.

Bug.jpg.1d229a5dd1c3f91d0ed2305e2bd12cbf.jpg

Edited by wmn

13 hours ago, wmn said:

Hi,

I have a problem, there is no application icon that is show on the left panel of the start menu.

Only the one that I pinned, changing the number of application to be show in the configuration setting will change the height of the start menu ( > 10 ) but nothing appear.

This a new Windows 10 LTSB installation with all patchs.

StartIsBack v2.5.2 activated.

Thanks.

Bug.jpg.1d229a5dd1c3f91d0ed2305e2bd12cbf.jpg

Your trial period has probably expired.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hi, 

i have problem with SIB.  when i open start menu on any program like browser or file manager, i can not see text on transparent SIB like picture. can you add check box like "support show desktop when i open start menu". in this methout  when i click start button it minimized all programs and folders and shows start menu and desktop.

start.png

Untitled.png

Hi, I would like to report a cosmetic bug using insider version 1809 v18242 both White and Dark theme.

Before StartIsBack++ 2.7.1

Before.jpg

After StartIsBack++ 2.7.1

After.jpg

The same behaviour happens in the context menu of pinned icons.

Edited by OCALAB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I use Startisback 2.7.2 registered on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 - 17763.1 ( fr_ca ===>> ­french canadian ).

The Startisback menu is displayed in french, but the configuration panel is using english language.

Any fix?

Thanks.

Edited by wmn
Startisback 2.7.2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

I'm trying to use my 1607 build with forced DWM off and use the 'hidden' Aero Basic theme.

Combining this with StartIsBack with Windows 7 taskbar works fine, except that no matter what I do, the taskbar stays 'black' and I cannot change it to the baby blue color to streamline it with the old basic aero theme.

I suspect that because DWM is disabled, and StartIsBack relies on Windows for its taskbar coloring, it breaks?

(Coloring the start menu obviously still works as that apparently does get controlled solely by StartIsBack.

Is it possible to add an option to let StartIsBack color the taskbar rather than letting it rely on windows/DWM. or perhaps a special build for me? :-D

Thanks! The whole point of using StartIsBAck is to rely as little as possible on Windows 10 engine and consorts.

Edited by MT_