KernelEx Apps Compatibility List (New)

I uninstalled VBEMP display driver and tried to run AMDMsrTweaker 1.1, which requires HeapSetInformation.

With KernelEx and Kstub822, I can turn off Turbo Core on Kaveri APU, but other functions like multiplier and voltage adjustments do not work.

• 2 weeks later...

AnyToISO 3.5.1 and under work with KernelEx - any newer and it uses QT5 which isn't compatible. I have not tested downgrading the QT version. One of the major features of AnyToISO does not work, however, and that's ripping an ISO from a physical disk - everything else seems to work fine, though (I use it to convert disk images to ISO to use with Daemon Tools 4.3).

Version 3.5.1 is very difficult to locate online, so I uploaded it myself to Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eg0f3r976ry6w2c/anytoiso351.exe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After adding ICMP.DLL from ReactOS 4.0.1. as an auxiliary Seamonkey at least does not crash any longer but unfortunately icmp.dll breaks flash so the player 'screen' remains black. Hmmm, maybe someone finds a way to fix this issue.

• 3 months later...

The newly released version 7 of Notepad++ works fine but on one of my machines I had to rename notepad's plugins folder to plugin otherwise the app would start with an 'unknown execption' message.  Weird ....

22 hours ago, MiKl said:

The newly released version 7 of Notepad++ works fine but on one of my machines I had to rename notepad's plugins folder to plugin otherwise the app would start with an 'unknown execption' message.  Weird ....

I've no message on start.

There is a path information in Menu - Plugins - Plugin Manager - show - Settings. Maybe a reinstalling will correct your path.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May have been some kind of a bug because the new version 7.1 asks if it should delete the none working plugins on first launch !     (A bug of course most likely only affecting older OS's like 98SE  :cool: )

Edited by MiKl

• 3 months later...
  • Tommy pinned and unpinned this topic

Just tried the XP port of Vista's Spider Solitare and it seems to working just fine with 4.5.2016.16 with very few minor graphical glitches which may or may not be related to my testing system. Seems a bit slow but this was tested on a PIII 1GHz Coppermine. Will try the other games soon. Only thing is that when it installs, it installs in the Program Files folder but then creates a new %systemroot%\Program Files folder inside of it so possibly extracting the Microsoft Games folder out of there and placing it within the real Program Files folder and updating your shortcuts should work without a hitch.