Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Martin L

PuntoMX 34 (35 for 2009 ;))

Happy birthday m8 :w00t: , take a computer :angel beer or two from me! And i hope you may have many more years in good health! B)

Con una caguama en una mano y el ratón en la otra :thumbup que cumplas muchos más! :thumbup

A beer on a hand & mouse on the other one. Could be called "party online" :thumbup

Happy Birthday buddy!!! Hope you have a good one!!! :D

Happy birthday m8, take a computer :angel beer or two from me! And i hope you may have many more years in good health!
Hartelijk bedankt Martin L, also for the puntoMX.net name parking. I will sure have some although I feel strange after one beer already :D.
Feliz cumpleaños
Gracias ricktendo64, haber que este año va estar mejor que el año pasado (and that wasn´t bad year) :).
Con una caguama en una mano y el ratón en la otra… que cumplas muchos más!

A beer on a hand & mouse on the other one. Could be called "party online"

Una caguama si me gusta, haber como me siento después :), gracias Maxfutur. By the way, for the people who do not know it, a “caguama” is a large bottle of beer, 2 liters.
Happy birthday, old man
Dude, you're old... er... I mean Happy Birthday!
Ow you two! I´m not old just was born a while ago; forever young in mind ;).
Happy Birthday buddy!!! Hope you have a good one!!!
I´m feeling happy thank you Zxian, still no party but let´s see if there is some “thing “ (read some one) waiting for me when I come home!
Happy birthday again
Same as last year ;), thank you Tarun.
happy_birthday_new.jpg

Happy Birthday

Mark

How did you guess what I just ordered? Thank you Mark.
happy birthday
Thank you ripken204, always good to have the younger people around so I can feel, ahum, not that long time ago born (Just 34!)

Now it´s time to get the piñata out of the closed (and the women of course!) WHOHOOoooOO!.

Happy birthday!!!

Again!

Mexican (most of) happy birthday song:

Las mañanitas / Topo Gigio

Cepillin y Cepi

con mariachis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW9ONaDhpzM

sombero-birthday-cake.jpg

coolest-sombrero-cake-4-30556.jpg

I lost the "tacos al pastor" and "tacos de asada" plus hot sauce. Sorry! :hello:

BTW. i win today my second star.

Edited by Maxfutur