• Internet Explorer
    • Netscape
  2. 2. Which browser do you simply hate?

• Opera
    • Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Netscape

OUT OF TOPIC

Thanks a lot to creboy/PUnitBabyDaddy for the link.

Besides GreenBrowser, that does look interesting, but that I am not interested in, as I 'm a devoted OPERA fan, there is this really NICE Command Prompt SHELL:

XDOS:

http://www.morequick.com/else.htm

Multi-window and really useful copy/paste functions!

:thumbup

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

I suggest using firefox for all the pages that do work, and use the ietab extension for those sites that need ie.

I 2nd that. Haven't had a problem yet with that installed and I don't even have IE XD

well if that ietab extension really does what u says it does, i might just be a firefox user again ;)

well if that ietab extension really does what u says it does, i might just be a firefox user again

That extention does work !!! i have used it before . Opens the page inside the firefox window in a new tab , but using IE's core.

The only downside is the memory eating!!!! really mamoth , as if firefox itself did not eat up too much.

So i prefer opera for normal surfing and IE for the special requirements!!!!!!

firefox kinda sucks because u need to download a dozen plugins for java media etc where with ie u dont nuff said.

what you dont understand is thats done for security, and probably licensing, reasons.

Its not hard to setup: Install Firefox, then install java, or vice versa, DONE!

And its not a dozen, its more like 2. :rolleyes:

There is also a cool extension called MediaPlayerConnectivity check it out.

I'm using firefox atm, secure, fast, tabs. Though I think i'm going back to opera as firefox as of lately has been whoring my ram and not playing the embedded videos, which really bothers me. I only left opera for one reason which is the greatest downfall of opera for me, cookie control is not nearly as good as ie's or firefox's

ooo, fixed the embeded video thing. <3 klite codecs

Edited by prankst3r

I personally despise Java. I admire the fact that Opera can be the most secure and customizable browser out there out of the box, and is free. I never liked the whole extensions thing. That whole system always made bugfixing for Mozilla tougher because they had to do the whole trial-and-error process with all the extensions to see which one or more was/were causing whatever problem for even a single user or small group of them. IMHO, Opera pwnz Firefox by far. But, regardless, as long as you're not using IE, I admire you. ;)

@prankst3r, use CCleaner to manage your cookies. I hope you know what program I'm talking about because it only happens to be the single best temp/cache/junk file cleaner ever! :thumbup

well i never look at the cookies . May be my knowledge about them is less , but they never trouble me or hog the limelite!!! So just anyone one of you highlight the points why cookies control is a big talk?

well firefox without any extentions does not stand up to opera ....... with extentions makes it very tough for anything else to stand * RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

happy and content with opera. got one of the best password remembering functionality.

if u want speed and security then go for opera

if u want slow, resource hogging and a million extensions go for firefox

if ur too lazy or dont know what firefox or opera are then stay with IE and either get infected or run 50million antispyware/adware programs at the same time.

if u want an ugly hideous all in 1 browser that tries todo 50million things then stick with netscape.

if u want speed and security then go for opera

if u want slow, resource hogging and a million extensions go for firefox

if ur too lazy or dont know what firefox or opera are then stay with IE and either get infected or run 50million antispyware/adware programs at the same time.

if u want an ugly hideous all in 1 browser that tries todo 50million things then stick with netscape.

don't u think Ur analysis is a little bias? :lol:

If you are not a technical expert..........

Want to view nearly every page without problem...........

Dont care about virus and spyware......

IE is built for you!!!!!!!!