• Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Netscape
  2. 2. Which browser do you simply hate?

• Opera
    • Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Netscape

IE is evil. If people didn't have freeware alternatives, we'd all be screwed. Remember, Opera was once payware, and now it's freeware. To me, and many others, that was a miracle. try to see the bigger picture. It's not just you, it's everyone else, too.

I never said IE should be used by everyone, the bigger picture i see, is that IE with windows is easier to use than downloading other browsers! :o

anywho, you have to remember any facts against anything else will be biased, the ones against IE will be biased along with the ones against firefox.

i'd like to point out i've since downloaded opera and have decided i do like how quick it is!, but, i personally like the IE enviroment, in my opinion Opera is by far the best, but overal, i belive IE is easier, I don't want to argue, as at the end of the day, its not just me (or you), its what everyone else thinks too:)

p.s. i wouldn't use the firefox myths to defend my use of IE, but unlike a lot of people i am willing to accept its faults and carry on using IE (such as people who defend firefox with its faults and opera, all have faults, but people still use them!), however i don't understand how people defend netscape since version 4.7 :whistle:

if your totally against IE and only want to use free alternatives, and complain about the security of IE, just don't use it, its like christians who knock door to door and try and tell people they should belive in god for their reasons, no one likes ideas being forced upon them! just give them the choice and let them decide for themselves, we all drive different cars, even tho some are obviously better than others!

what would be amazing is an unbiased comparasion of IE, FireFox, Opera and Netscape. i'm pretty sure they would all measure out even with good and bad points

I usually just can't accept that the average joe wants to use IE because it's easier. Of course it's easier, that's obvious enough. There are critical exploits in IE every **** month and that's the reaosn why 80% of the people bring their PCs to the tech shop I work at, because of spyware, viruses, etc crap. I'm out for everyone else's security, not just my own.

I've always loved IE ever since v2.0 when I first started using it back when I was a Mac user.

There is no browser I hate tho, I do however have to say that Firefox is overrated and people hype it up too much.