[How-to] MicrowinX Project

gdogg

@fridge-raider lol, where did my pizza pops go ! lol

@sickhead , beta 3.0 is public, and is out b4 may, dont worry so much about no getting in this beta, it'd be better just to request software.

k i'm totally satisfied. that's putting my mind at rest. looking forward 2 enjoy ur project and giving u as much feedback as i can. will ur website be available then? do u have thought about polls and standardized questionnaires/opinionaires?

Hi.

Please talk English, it will be hard to other people to help you if you don't.

MicrowinX is not public, yet. As you can see at the 1st page of this Thread, the author is planning to release a Public BETA before May.

Take care.

Well I'd just like to say.

YAY the thread is back up :D .

I wont be discussing why the thread went down. But lets all just celebrate it being back up.

Dont forget to download beta 2.5 :D.

thanks guys

I would like everyone to note the following.

All software needs to be installed before running slimdown.exe

by running this, your \windows directory excluding \windows\lastgood

will get around the 50MB mark, depending on if, your drivers have been shrunk yet by microwinX.

by running shrinkdown.exe you go into a virus immune mode, where in most cases, are .exe' , these .exe' no long are able to run without being patched.

This makes it so, only software you choose, gets to run. In the case of a shared computer, mom and her daughter. The daughter will no longer be able to infect her moms computer with a virus' , because virus' just wont run.

Anyway, there is also great speed increases.

Just thought i'd clear that up for users.

Please check out this post for what to expect this month, just from what I have thought up so far. and also check here for the updates.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys this project, I hope to bring lots more software support with beta 3.0, hardware supprt (wifi, dchp, dns) along will more security in the form of running services, drivers, and so on.

Also users may make request anytime they life for me to make them a software patch.

I will even out the requests, if there are alot, with 1 from each person throughout the day.

In the past two days, I made 2 games work for one user. Took a couple of hours for him to get them.

and 2 for another user today, and also I will throw things people havn't asked for, or asked for in the past in the mix too.

Edited by gdogg

In the past two days, I made 2 games work for one user. Took a couple of hours for him to get them.

and i would like to thank u for that sir gdogg...keep up the good work....microwinx rocksssss!!!!