XPize website

Dutchdre

:)

If you have any trouble, go ahead an PM me or AIM me (dumpydooby). My side-job is web-development.

The only thing I can't help you with is design ... I suck at designing. I'm not creative enough. I can code for days, though.

Discussed this in an earlier topic, but is this http://xpero.msfn.org/ the official website then? Because Google searches and such give the old site url, which doesnt work.

Also, must say the old site layout and buttons were terrific. Lovely layout, not bundled with stuff, not a standard layout, geared towards quickly demonstrating what XPize is and what it can do. Whilst this new site is very good, its not quite the same as that. There's no use of such buttons and images, and left panel is very standard. From the homepage it doesn't really say explain or show what it is and what it can do for a user.

• 4 weeks later...

Very pleasing to the eye...but you need more info. I know a lot of it is here on the forum, but some basic things would be nice:

1. More Screenshots!

2. Better explaination of the different versions...not between the regular and unattended version, but between 1.2, 3.2, 4.0, etc.

3. Bug list

You could link to posts here on the forum, but to rely on just the forum is a little weak in my opinion. Otherwise it's a sweet site! Thanx~