Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 Lite - 5 MB Only!

[deXter]

you can't get a reader lighter than this: FoxitReader (you can disable the ad without problems ;)

Yes, we know. :thumbup

Yes, it's light, it's fast, but Foxit displays wrong (I mean - a little different) a lot of PDFs. So, I wait till it'll be more compatible with original Adobe Reader... And yes, it has even less functionality than striped down Adobe Reader Lite ;-)

how didi yu managed to get so small installer?

A lot of things have been removed, so there is only minimum left needed to read common PDF files. If you'll find something really important missing - let me know.

well, when i tried to install there was an error, there was missing one file here take a look:

well, when i tried to install there was an error, there was missing one file here take a look:

Yes, I know. I've intentionally removed this file, because this is very common DLL installed by many applications like MS Office 2003 or Symantec Antivirus 10. If you have an application on your unattended CD that installs this Visual C++ DLL (like me) there is no need to duplicate it here. So, this is up to you to include it or not.

Edited by Vid0

OK, here it is, i have removed desktop icon…Acrobat reader 7.0.3 lite unattended 6.53Mb

By the way, properly packed version with msvcp71.dll & no desktop icon can be as small as 6.09Mb. Take a look: http://rapidshare.de/files/4123843/ar703a.exe.html

But for my Unattended Windows XP CD I'll not use this version, because, as I said, the missing file is installed by another application and there is no need to duplicate it twice.