Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 Lite - 5 MB Only!

[deXter]

sorry, I removed MSVCP71.dll (to reduce the size) cause its generally installed by most software; and many people also use DLL packs so this and other dlls are commonly installed.

Just download msvcp71.dll and place it into your system32 folder.

thanx for the hard work

but I just need one thin.is it possible to make a PROGRESS BAR?!

really it's so useful to know your steps , everything going right...etc

plz Progress Bar and no need for any other buttons like cancel ...etc

waiting for you As

ok I solved my problem..

I remade an unattended but not silent Installer by extracting the Adobe Reader v7.0.1 then I took all the files including a file called (install.exe) and did a self-extracting file using the winrar which will defeinitily show some steps in the unraring process.

so I will do the same **** thing with MSN 7!

thans so much Dexter for the Inspiration!

Can someone please fix this?? Please?

If possible, putting the 2 already reported missing files and fix the icon thats get created in Start > Programs (Its pointing to a .ico file instead of the .exe)

Bug reporting.

I have downloaded the older version ~5-6MB and I have seen that version isn't printingthe document, the program shut downs. then I installed the full version of Adobe Acrobat reader and it worked fine, so my question is this bug repaired in the 7.01 version, because I don't know is it worth to download for me....

Bit greedy now aren't you? lol

5MB is great compared to what it usually is (cant remember as I haven't used the original installer since the initial time I tried it lol)

Regards,

N.

I downloaded the reader 7.0.1 lite version, but still the same bug, it doesn't print the documents, while the full ar7 prints, I don't blame dexter, but dexter can yu fix this bug :P . baybe someone else could see if they can print documents.tnx