HOTFIXES: Windows XP SP2 & Windows 2000 SP4

You must have a "legit/legal" license installed on your computer to download these non critical update I mean "WGA check". Wga is this update : kb905474, but if you don't own a legit copy of windows an advice: don't install it (905474) lol

Edited by cyberyeye

You must have a "legit/legal" license installed on your computer to download these non critical update I mean "WGA check". Wga is this update : kb905474, but if you don't own a legit copy of windows an advice: don't install it (905474) lol

You're right about WGA Check, but KB905474 is not WGA Check ; it is WGA Notifications, and it is not required...

++

Is it possible to see which KB:s I have installed in XP? (they are installed by svcpack.inf, I don´t see them in add/remove programs...)

/Kent

Edited by kentk

Thanks !

That was easy :blushing:

But do all KB:s show up here ? I think I have more installed than these !?

When Microsoft remove KB:s not needed, do they "disappear" automatic from my computer and are they then not visible in add/remove programs ?

If you are running XP SP2,

ADD: 917159 and 914388. (not sure about 917537)

REMOVE: 896422.

If you are installing dotnet2:

ADD: 917283 (ryan's switchless installer already includes this) (if not using ryan's installer, make sure this is installed AFTER dotnet 2.

the_guy