11 hours ago, chermany4ever said:

Thanks mina7601 and VistaLover for communicating that exists SP2 compatibility for Supermium. I try to stay tuned but you guys are always many steps ahead. Thank you very much indeed.

You are welcome. I'm glad to be of service to you, man! :)

Edited by mina7601

2 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

In my browser New Moon 28 (32-bit) 2024-02-23), the code seems to look okay. In full windows size, there is of course no need to scroll horizontally, only vertically. But if I reduce the size of the window, however, I can confirm your issue with horizontal scrolling. Here is a screenshot to show this issue taken from New Moon 28:

Same here on the latest New Moon.

Well, at least the scrollbar at the very bottom works to display the rest of the code. :D

spacer.png

But I hope for you all that this can be fixed.

In the meantime, click on the 'Raw' button and there will be no scrollbar. :)

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ntvmb/wxp-installer-for-winpe/main/INSTALL.BAT

Edited by nicolaasjan

11 minutes ago, nicolaasjan said:

Same here on the latest New Moon.

Well, at least the scrollbar at the very bottom works to display the rest of the code. :D

spacer.png

But I hope for you that this can be fixed.

In the meantime, click on the 'Raw' button and there will be no scrollbar. :)

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ntvmb/wxp-installer-for-winpe/main/INSTALL.BAT

Thanks! :) However, it was @reboot12 who originally posted this issue. So, we mainly hope for him that this can be fixed. :P I personally think it is a minor issue which doesn't occur when the window is in full size. I wouldn't have even noticed this issue if it hadn't been reported here. Presumably, this issue is CSS related. But just a guess.

6 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

However, it was @reboot12 who originally posted this issue. So, we mainly hope for him that this can be fixed.

That's why I edited my post to say:

But I hope for you all that this can be fixed.

(emphasis mine)

What happening with CLOUDFLARE checking?  I can not get into tabletki.ua or other sites protected with cloudflare. I tried New Moon and Serpent - infinite checking on cloudflare. What's going on?

Sites protected with cloudflare works on Firefox for Android.

Thanks @AstroSkipper and @RamonUn, I created a new profile and copied my messy prefs.js over, by split it half and half... I finally pinpointed the culprit is "layout.css.unset-value.enabled" being set to false. I can not remember why and when I set it. Resetting it sovled the blank content display problem of "https://github.com/graemeg/xananews/blob/master/README.txt".

"Github cannot open" problem is solely caused by palefill 1.28 upgrade; palefill 1.27 works in multi-thread mode. So I keep palefill 1.28 disabled, and would switch to single-thread if it should be needed.

1 hour ago, Rod Steel said:

What happening with CLOUDFLARE checking?  I can not get into tabletki.ua or other sites protected with cloudflare. I tried New Moon and Serpent - infinite checking on cloudflare. What's going on?

upstream noticed this: https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30950

8 hours ago, reboot12 said:

Another problem with github.com - search engine does not search for files:
no-search.png

GitHub's file search is working fine here, latest Serpent 52.9.0:

OGC3cw-IO1y.png

17 hours ago, Rod Steel said:

What happening with CLOUDFLARE checking?  I can not get into tabletki.ua or other sites protected with cloudflare. I tried New Moon and Serpent - infinite checking on cloudflare.

It's fine at my side with Serpent 52 and Serpent 55.

2 hours ago, mina7601 said:

GitHub's file search is working fine here, latest Serpent 52.9.0:

How to fix this in v52.9.0 (2023-10-19) (64-bit) ?

1 hour ago, reboot12 said:

How to fix this in v52.9.0 (2023-10-19) (64-bit) ?

Try the most recent version of Serpent 52 (2024-02-24) using a fresh profile! If the 64-bit version still shows the issue, try the 32-bit version where GitHub's search function works in any case! :)

@AstroSkipper

I don't like to change the browser version often because sometimes something else works badly e.g. CPU Fan works longer or the browser closes at an unexpected moment without error.

Is this version Serpent 52 (2024-02-24) stable?

2 minutes ago, reboot12 said:

@AstroSkipper

I don't like to change the browser version often because sometimes something else works badly e.g. CPU Fan works longer or the browser closes at an unexpected moment without error.

Is this version Serpent 52 (2024-02-24) stable?

Of course! I always use the most recent version of New Moon 28 and Serpent 52 unless a serious issue has been reported. But TBH, you can go back to previous releases at any time. So, no risk. You can only win.

21 hours ago, Rod Steel said:

This site works in New Moon 28 (2024-02-24) 32-bit. No problems here. Here are some screenshots taken from New Moon 28:

NM28-tabletki-ua.png

NM28-tabletki-ua-2.png

NM28-tabletki-ua-3.png

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content