ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2036 rebuild 1

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Yep!  You bet your butt!  It's not that uncommon.  Look at the reaction by non-XP users (at dozens of sites, not just here at MSFN) that will not use a 360Chrome browser because of it having an XP skin.  That is not really any different, is it?

This "XP" skin is very bright and has acid colours, otherwise I have nothing against XP and its themes. It's just distracting, I prefer to look at websites. not browser skins. My opinion, skins must be more neutral.

12 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

The browser and its capabilities are what really interest me.

Agreed.  The "raccoon" is only ONE reason I do not use Mypal.  Google Voice does NOT work in Mypal.

Whether you use Google Voice or not is not really my concern.  I do use it and GV does NOT work in Mypal.  Circle spins and never gets past this point.

Once I get that far, there is no point in me seeing if my bank accounts or utility bill payment web sites work.

image.png.26b6d99d99df0d0d9cf73ed58e1027af.png

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

Problem on https://uk.wallapop.com/ is totally unrelated to randomUUID, this site crashes because of this:

spacer.png

This code doesn't specify minimumFractionDigits when calling Intl.NumberFormat, so it ends up being the default value, which is larger than maximum 0 specified in this case. Maximum zero and minimum whatever larger than zero doesn't make sense so it throws an exception.

14 minutes ago, Milkinis said:

As stated before, your error console is not displaying any error that points to the polyfill in question.

The browser window showing that error and the LG web site showing that error before the polyfill in question does not make the polyfill in question the common denominator.

Agreed.  The "raccoon" is only ONE reason I do not use Mypal.  Google Voice does NOT work in Mypal.

Whether you use Google Voice or not is not really my concern.  I do use it and GV does NOT work in Mypal.  Circle spins and never gets past this point.

Once I get that far, there is no point in me seeing if my bank accounts or utility bill payment web sites work.

On this screenshot XP skin looks like it needs to be, soft pastel colours. Neutral. not distracting. Is this the skin you're going to port?

5 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

As stated before, your error console is not displaying any error that points to the polyfill in question.

ok. the monkey goes back to the zoo if she can't sort this out. -_-

3 minutes ago, Dixel said:

On this screenshot XP skin looks like it needs to be, soft pastel colours. Neutral. not distracting. Is this the skin you're going to port?

That's because that is the INACTIVE WINDOW title bar and icons.  When ACTIVE, Mypal's title bar and icons are EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the title bar and icons of my 360Chrome skin !!!

My INACTIVE WINDOW 360Chrome skin is also IDENTICAL to Mypal's INACTIVE window.

And the Mypaly title bar being TALLER than a STANDARD title bar in XP is one more reason I will not be using it!

The min/max/restore/exit icons are TOO TALL and DO NOT MATCH the other 99.9% of applications on my computer.

XP icons and title bar should look like everything else on my XP.  One program should not look different than another!  THAT is the purpose of my XP skin.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Will not be discussing futher.

spacer.png

image.thumb.png.0f4999d2e9fb9904972ea23ec6f6f72a.png

image.thumb.png.a61f5aa12b1a24e27ee0997799287735.png

That's because that is the INACTIVE WINDOW title bar and icons.  When ACTIVE, Mypal's title bar and icons are EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the title bar and icons of my 360Chrome skin !!!

And the Mypaly title bar being TALLER than a STANDARD title bar in XP is one more reason I will not be using it!

The min/max/restore/exit icons are TOO TALL and DO NOT MATCH the other 99.9% of applications on my computer.

XP icons and title bar should look like everything else on my XP.  One program should not look different than another!  THAT is the purpose of my XP skin.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Will not be discussing futher.

spacer.png

Please calm down, I only wrote that I liked that colour. Would it a bother if ask, I read you tried chinese catsxp browser, could you tell me, if there's a similar extension for 360, where it would show a similar open/save dialog, like in catsxp (when you save a jpeg file, for example). I just thought it might be, cause they're similar, thanks.

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I do use it and GV does NOT work in Mypal.  Circle spins and never gets past this point.

If one observes such an issue, then it should actually be reported to the issues of Mypal 68 on GitHub. @feodor2 relies on such feedback to improve its browser and fix bugs. Here is the link to his issues: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

some more info regarding : https://uk.wallapop.com/
error on : Intl.getCanonicalLocales() - "RangeError: Incorrect locale information provided"
test : https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Intl/getCanonicalLocales
should work : https://caniuse.com/mdn-javascript_builtins_intl_getcanonicallocales

edit : chrome bug?
https://groups.google.com/g/v8-reviews/c/I3IadR5G3vU

Edited by rereser

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

spacer.png

this is reason why i request it to fix title bar, it happen to me but with classic theme, and feodor2 did fix it, here what it looks like in new release, starting with 68.13.1b, and now 68.13.2b

tothisfixedtitlebar.png.69fc4c238e182a6f299849a8337ce009.png