“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

15 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I am... just male old fart.

First, you're young!:cool: 

Those in the pictures They show us the right way! A picture speaks more than a thousand words... 
If someone think NOT to be too masculine, look at these images long enough, and try the best to apply to you:

SEAL-Team-Season-4-poster.jpg

SEAL team /1080 x 1920, JPEG 

7 Examples of Positive Masculinity from Ted Lasso: https://dudefluencer.com/examples-of-positive-masculinity-from-ted-lasso/

How Jesus Defies American and Roman Masculinity - by Sandra Glahn: https://www.cbeinternational.org/resource/article/mutuality-blog-magazine/how-jesus-defies-american-and-roman-masculinity

blob?bcid=RHroEr23QY0E-g American Pride eagle

blob?bcid=RLsXkwSm7o0EuA

Brutus and Nala - Nala the white lion gave birth to three baby white lion cubs in South Africa's Drankenstein Lion Park, despite her mate Brutus having had a vasectomy three years prior

original.jpgCecil the lion final photograph - Cecil and one of the lionesses in the Linkwasha Camp (Brent Stapelkamp) - A lioness pays her respects to Cecil on October 21, 2012. During this time, the animal had twenty or more lions in his family. Look to other Cecil photos here: Remembering Cecil the Lion: https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2016/04/cecil-the-lions-last-days/476973/

blob?bcid=RD6BJo7Q5o0EeQA

Photograph of a pair of male lions, entitled Bond of Brothers, is the winner of the People's Choice Award at this year's Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition

blob?bcid=RCvXLOh0L40Enw

blob?bcid=RDZ7.QzYM40EbQ Harambe gorilla masculine pixabay.com

blob?bcid=RDtEc04o-Y0Egw

Edited by msfntor

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

blob?bcid=RDZ7.QzYM40EbQ

^I wouldn't want to be in his bad side, I'll say that much :)

How did you find a picture of me online?!?!

No that isn't really me, this is me...

spacer.png

I guess that is masculine .. I mean I take no crap from the other blobfish down here. I'm know as "the sheriff" down here on on the bottom on ocean :)

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

^I wouldn't want to be in his bad side, I'll say that much :)

How did you find a picture of me online?!?!

No that isn't really me, this is me...

HARAMBE gorilla is dead...without any real reason.

CECIL the lion: https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/cecil-the-lion-killed-by-hunter/

Edited by msfntor

A Real Man

- Fiercely Defends Those He Loves
Cherishes & Honors His Wife
Fights For What's Right
Walks In Integrity

- Isn't Ashamed Of His Masculinity
- Leads His Family
- Respects Authority
Sacrifices Himself For His Country

Is Confident, Not Arrogant
Isn't Afraid To Say He's Wrong
- Knows Real Strength Comes From The Heart
The Time Is Now. Rise Up Men.
blob?bcid=RJ6RD2brcY8EwA

"take what you read on the internet with a grain of salt and as for entertainment purpose." @XPerceniol

20 years of Botox: who is it suitable for - and how do you avoid a frozen face? 

Botox is a toxin that causes muscle relaxation, thus softening expression lines.

That's why for 20 years millions of people have been using it to fight the appearance of time (and some other surprising uses)...

AATXAJyvZYdw9BuMQAlqTxvUIh5WaZha-AuGYfKQ

Looks like Jack Nicholson

...Botox (or botulinum toxin) is a treatment that causes muscle relaxation, thereby allowing the softening of expression lines.

How do you prevent the frozen look that sometimes occurs after injections?

Dr. Hollander explains that the secret of the correct treatment is maintaining a natural appearance. "The correct treatment today allows the weakening of wrinkles while maintaining a natural appearance and full facial expressions," she said, adding that correct treatment with Botox is a treatment that on the one hand prevents the wrinkle and on the other hand allows Mobility. To do this, the doctor must understand the structure of the patient's face and adapt the treatment to it. "Understanding the structure, the dosage and the technique will determine the success of the treatment," said Dr. Hollander, "The goal with Botox is to achieve a beautiful treatment result that leverages the appearance of the face , creates an open look, open and expressive eyes, and moderately raised eyebrows, and not just a frozen, expressionless, glossy and exaggeratedly smooth look, like a mummy."...

Botox also improves your mood

It turns out that in the context of controlling facial expressions there is a big and surprising advantage to Botox.

Our emotions are connected to our facial expressions, and studies show that Botox can change the feedback from the facial muscles to the brain.

Therefore, if we can prevent sullen, angry and bitter expressions and increase smiles and happy expressions, this will have an effect on improving the mood.

By the very fact that we will not be able to express resentment, anger and bitterness - we will feel them less...

HERE: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-07-25-20-years-of-botox--who-is-it-suitable-for---and-how-do-you-avoid-a-frozen-face----walla!-health.Hy-qFajnq.html - without picture, sorry

Edited by msfntor

You see ... I DO read everything.

Those last 2 were very nice postings.

In this current world, we are lacking what I would consider "common courtesy" and I was brought up well by father and am well mannered, honest, sincere, own up to mistakes and never claim to be perfect. People should at the very least..

Hold the doors open open for others instead of letting it slam in their face.

Make effort to learn new things every day, otherwise, waiting to die.

The last is very important one.

"Reads This Without Feeling Offended"

This is they key - we - a person feeling offended by/from something they read or what another (imperfect human being) says, they should discover why they are offended, it usually from within. Took me years (too long) to not become so sensitive. When something upsets you, only you suffer with users.

John 4:16 NIV
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

You see ... I DO read everything.

Those last 2 were very nice postings.

In this current world, we are lacking what I would consider "common courtesy" and I was brought up well by father and am well mannered, honest, sincere, own up to mistakes and never claim to be perfect. People should at the very least..

Hold the doors open open for others instead of letting it slam in their face.

Make effort to learn new things every day, otherwise, waiting to die.

The last is very important one.

"Reads This Without Feeling Offended"

This is they key - we - a person feeling offended by/from something they read or what another (imperfect human being) says, they should discover why they are offended, it usually from within. Took me years (too long) to not become so sensitive. When something upsets you, only you suffer with users.

John 4:16 NIV
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."

@XPerceniol thank you for these thoughts! 

This is how I work here: if I find something on the web, that I like, I share it with all of you, that's all, no personal suggestions. And if someone likes something in my posts, I'm very happy! You make me happy then, by pointing out these last two postings, that I found today with Bing. And I'm looking for new things every day, be assured.:yes:

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Sometimes, your posts can be confusing to me, so I am unable to understand them sometimes. :/

Mina, I'm sorry that some of my posts are confusing to you... maybe my English? I am not a native English speaker, so...:dubbio::hello: