“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

Thank you, guys. I thought it was more of a ramble, but glad it resonated with you all. Things seem good here and I pick up good vibes today, so all seems well with our spirit today - good job as it takes work to keep up afloat ... I shall carry it with me today and check in later. No plans today but to stay dressed and not let triggers drag me down; alll of us carry the energy and roll off any negativity and enjoy thisi lovely day. 

Do good (hehe) and be grateful and mindful of this pace and the bubble of peace. 

Be Different, Be Unique… Be You

There is no harm in being uniquely yourself. With the onslaught of social media today, many people find it difficult to be themselves instead of trying to mold them selves into the ideal of those around them. You cannot be confident in yourself if you do not know who you are. And you cannot know who you are, if you are only trying to determine who you are based on how those around you think you should.

Momma has started her new channel, and I encourage you to go over and check it out. Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/@drycreekmomma You can visit our website here: https://drycreekwranglers.com You can also find the Patreon account at patreon.com/drycreekwrangler

Found here too: There is no harm in being uniquely yourself...https://strangesounds.substack.com/p/there-is-no-harm-in-being-uniquely

Be Different, Be Unique… Be You

Edited by msfntor

Autism breakthrough? What does it test? Heavy metals like mercury, lead and ALUMINUM… You draw your own conclusions… But as always, there are no coincidences anymore… 

What is autism? 

What does being autistic mean? 

Being autistic does not mean you have an illness or disease. It means your brain works in a different way from other people.

It's something you're born with or first appears when you're very young.

If you're autistic, you're autistic your whole life.

Autism is not a medical condition with treatments or a 'cure'. But some people need support to help them with certain things.

Autistic people may: 

find it hard to communicate and interact with other people 

find things like bright lights or loud noises overwhelming, stressful or uncomfortable 

find it hard to understand how other people think or feel 

get anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events 

take longer to understand information 

do or think the same things over and over.

Autism breakthrough as scientists create first-ever test that detects disorder in single strand of HAIR - and it's 81% accurate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11606719/Scientists-create-test-autism-detects-disorder-single-strand-HAIR.html

Fight for your rights until the end… In 2015, a father saved his son’s life when doctors wrongly declared him dead and took him off life support. He barricaded himself in the hospital and even armed himself with a gun, he then had a stand off with a swat team, until his son squeezed his hand. The son ended up making a full recovery…

Tomball hospital stand off father speaks

"Beautiful story..sorry he had to go to jail :( hospital should be charged too..anytime you are an organ donor they push it in situations like this. My friends son was under water unconscious 20 mins car accident...they told her he was brain dead and she would not give up on him she told them NO to taking him off..Its been a year..today he is alive and rehabbing getting better everyday!"

"so the hospital staff was never charged with malpractice? how many more people did they improperly diagnose?"

21 hours ago, msfntor said:

You ALL! Reading is permitted without registration on xpforums.com...:rolleyes: 

Very tolerant website, as you can see.... 

I plan to do more on there I just have been really busy lately (lots of birthdays) 

When You Just Ain’t Got it All Together

Dry Creek Wrangler School

Young people are under so much pressure today to have everything figured out and worked out by a certain age. The truth is we're all learning and growing our entire lives and there are always going to be failures and points in our lives when we don't feel like we have a clue what we are doing. This is natural. I just want to encourage you that in your time of failure do not consider yourself a failure. No one ever has it all figured out. No one. Life is about learning and growing over the course of the entire journey.

12 hours ago, msfntor said:

Autism breakthrough? What does it test? Heavy metals like mercury, lead and ALUMINUM… You draw your own conclusions… But as always, there are no coincidences anymore… 

What is autism? 

What does being autistic mean? 

Being autistic does not mean you have an illness or disease. It means your brain works in a different way from other people.

It's something you're born with or first appears when you're very young.

If you're autistic, you're autistic your whole life.

Autism is not a medical condition with treatments or a 'cure'. But some people need support to help them with certain things.

Autistic people may: 

find it hard to communicate and interact with other people 

find things like bright lights or loud noises overwhelming, stressful or uncomfortable 

find it hard to understand how other people think or feel 

get anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events 

take longer to understand information 

do or think the same things over and over.

Autism breakthrough as scientists create first-ever test that detects disorder in single strand of HAIR - and it's 81% accurate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11606719/Scientists-create-test-autism-detects-disorder-single-strand-HAIR.html

**reading** very interesting. 81% accuracy from the hair.