4 hours ago, feodor2 said:

Recently reported SSE version has this drawback, you all should not take every new version blindly, return to normal version,

where boxes i see myself good.

Hmm, I am not sure why I got quoted for this, I was only confirming @XPerceniol's report. Anyway, yes, I am aware that not every new Mypal version is major, but I just love testing them.

16 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Hmm, I am not sure why I got quoted for this, I was only confirming @XPerceniol's report. Anyway, yes, I am aware that not every new Mypal version is major, but I just love testing them.

Same here - I love to test anything new because its good for the mind - otherwise one can grow too relaxed and complacency sets in. Too easy to get comfortable. 

25 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Whenever you encounter anything "map-related", that always suggests WebGL to me.

Many folks disable WebGL and my releases used to disable it also.

But 9 out of 10 "this web site does not work" was pretty much always WebGL so my releases now enable it by default and leaves it to the end-user to disable it if they so choose.

Perhaps Mypal has WebGL disabled by default?

Oh, I see so that is why. Normally I do have webgl disabled on Mypal but I decided to turn it on and still I get no results; but I do have the following prefs set as such.

spacer.png

And thank you very much for your help @NotHereToPlayGames I (WE) appreciate you here.

PS: I also decided to move this over to this thread as we are now talking about Mypal.

Edited by XPerceniol

@grey_rat ... would you by any chance know what is going on with me (kidding nobody can figure me out and they've tried) I mean my Mypal68 browser issues I'm having with yelp.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day/evening.

Edited by XPerceniol

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

@grey_rat ... would you by any chance know what is going on with me (kidding nobody can figure me out and they've tried) I mean my Mypal68 browser issues I'm having with yelp.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day/evening.

WebGL in MyPal works with errors, Feodor does not want to correct them :no:

1 hour ago, grey_rat said:

WebGL in MyPal works with errors, Feodor does not want to correct them :no:

Ok, thank you and I'll continue to use ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.1030 Redux for yelp.

I guess Feodor must have his reason(s) for not wanting to correct them and I trust he knows what he's doing.

Again, thank you for your help.

@XPerceniol

All you need is to poke two settings

webgl.force-enabled
webgl.disable-angle

I  may think to set them default next version.

While grey_rat wants to make it for ancient videocards like gma900, sure i wont waste the time for this for now.

Is the white boxes content also related to not seeing most saved usernames and passwords populated in the boxes? (auto-filled?)

Otherwise, the x86 version is working quite well on Vista Home Basic.

4 hours ago, Jody Thornton said:

Is the white boxes content also related to not seeing most saved usernames and passwords populated in the boxes? (auto-filled?)

Hi Jody and I hope this finds you well.

Other than the white boxes, I'd not noticed not seeing the most saved usernames and passwords issue, might you elaborate on what you mean? I basically ignore the white boxes that cover the "reaction" (like/upvoate) and if you pretend they aren't there everything works fine still.

Yes, otherwise, 68.13.8b woks just fine with everything else I do on XP and I still use it 90% of the time.

Take good care.

Edited by XPerceniol

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Hi Jody and I hope this finds you well.

Other than the white boxes, I'd not noticed not seeing the most saved usernames and passwords issue, might you elaborate on what you mean? I basically ignore the white boxes that cover the "reaction" (like/upvoate) and if you pretend they aren't there everything works fine still.

Yes, otherwise, 68.13.8b woks just fine with everything else I do on XP and I still use it 90% of the time.

Take good care.

I actually meant the auto login (or auto-filled usernames and passwords).  They're in there, because if you press login on the website, it works, but the boxes show blank. :)

I'm terribly sorry; Jody, but I don't know the cause of this issue so I wish I knew how to help you - perhaps somebody more knowledgeable than myself will be of better assistance. Good luck!

On 1/14/2024 at 4:25 PM, Jody Thornton said:

@Jody Thornton Have you installed Vista Home Basic on a computer equipped with a SSE only CPU:dubbio: Probably not. spanachee.gif I only ask you that because Mypal 68.12.8b is a release for such hardware exclusively. Testing this release on computers equipped with an at least SSE2 CPU is actually meaningless. smilie-denk-17.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

@Jody Thornton Have you installed Vista Home Basic on a computer equipped with a SSE only CPU:dubbio: Probably not. spanachee.gif I only ask you that because Mypal 68.12.8b is a release for such hardware exclusively. Testing this release on computers equipped with an at least SSE2 CPU is actually meaningless. smilie-denk-17.gif

Thanks for the heads up