11 hours ago, Lemberg said:

that’s more than enough. thanks again)

You're welcome.

I hope the OS version is fixed in next release , I think the browser does not know 5.0 version of Windows 2000, it has put 5.1 because I think 5.1 declared a minimum version of possible OS.

Edited by windows2

2 minutes ago, windows2 said:

You're welcome.

I hope the OS version is fixed in next release , I think the browser does not know 5.0 version of Windows 2000, it has put 5.1 because I think 5.1 declared a minimum version of possible OS.

AFAIK, @feodor2's main focus is in developing the JavaScript engine. All other features will then presumably come later. :)

In this version it is possible to enable hardware acceleration for video cards GMA900 — GMA3150 and Radeon 9500 — X1250

In about:config

browser.tabs.remote.autostart - false
layers.prefer-d3d9 - true
layers.async-pan-zoom.enabled - false
layers.acceleration.force-enabled - true

1 hour ago, windows2 said:

I think the browser does not know 5.0 version of Windows 2000, it has put 5.1 because I think 5.1 declared a minimum version of possible OS.

But the most important thing is that it still works despite that being the case!

Edited by mina7601

12 hours ago, mina7601 said:

But the most important thing is that it still works despite that being the case!

Yes, thanks to @feodor2 for this wonderful browser, I see it as the best browser with new features that work with 2000 and XP.

@mina7601 I just said that because I noticed the OS version , so In order to explain to everyone the reason for the appearance of 5.1 in a place 5.0 according to my understanding , But I do not impose him to fix it ,just a hoping or wishing ;)

Edited by windows2

@windows2 It is easy to put 5.0 instead 5.1, i can do this.

Actually i wonder how you made it work on win2000, if others tell it is not going to work on winxp sp2, and even if they managed to launch it they got bsod everytime.

2 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

main focus is in developing the JavaScript engine

New goal is to resolve bsod problem

5 minutes ago, feodor2 said:

New goal is to resolve bsod problem

Thanks for the information! Good to know! :)
BTW, I never had any BSODs. I am using Mypal 68 in single-process mode, though.

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

On 6/1/2023 at 11:13 AM, feodor2 said:

Actually i wonder how you made it work on win2000, if others tell it is not going to work on winxp sp2, and even if they managed to launch it they got bsod everytime.

just with installing extended kernel of blackwingcat latest version of 2023 in 2000 SP4 and it will work correctly : http://win2k.org/wlu/wluen.htm

33.jpg

You can try and if you encounter a problem,please tell me ;)

many others use it in Win2000 as @blackwingcat and @Jakob99 .

Edited by windows2

2 hours ago, windows2 said:

@mina7601 I just said that because I noticed the OS version , so In order to explain to everyone the reason for the appearance of 5.1 in a place 5.0 according to my understanding , But I do not impose him to fix it ;)

Yes, I know, I was just saying "But the most important thing is that it still works despite showing 5.1" in case you didn't know, and as for your understanding, I was thinking the same.

3 hours ago, windows2 said:

Yes, thanks to @feodor2 for this wonderful browser, I see it as the best browser with new features that work with 2000 and XP.

I agree wholeheartedly. Besides New Moon 28 and Serpent 52/55, Mypal 68 is another perfect browser for older operating systems.  @feodor2 has definitely done a great job. :yes:

4 hours ago, windows2 said:

extended kernel of blackwingcat latest version of 2023

May it help winxp sp2 user too?

2 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Still awaiting for Mypal 78

I think 78 is not needed already

And what about single process mode? In fox91 Mozilla was close to completing so called Project fission, what very incompatible with single process

4 minutes ago, feodor2 said:

I think 78 is not needed already

smilie_e_004.gif

6 minutes ago, feodor2 said:

And what about single process mode? In fox91 Mozilla was close to completing so called Project fission, what very incompatible with single process

Single-process mode is very important, IMHO. The only mode I use. ssupercool2.gif