StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

15 hours ago, cdressel said:

STARTALLBACK SEEMS TO BE CHANGING OPERATION OF WINKEY

Used Start10 and Start11 before switching to StartIsBack, and later to StartAllBack. Start10 and Start11 allowed the WinKey to open the original Windows Menu. I can't seem to find a way to do that with StartAllBack. The WinKey opens the SAB menu, just like the Start Button.

I have occasion to help friends with computer issues and would like to use the original menu key when trying to help them navigate the Windows menu, on the phone. Am I missing a setting buried somewhere? Thanks for any help you can offer. Chuck

With a three button mouse if you click the start button with the middle button (usually the scroll wheel) it will open the Windows start menu.

StartAllBack 3.6 Preview

Classic taskbar improvements

- Search Box [22H2 Beta with velocity switch]

- Window sharing from thumbnail

Dark Mode improvements [Explorer only]:

- Printer Queue UI, all shell dialogs, message boxes, etc. now support dark mode

- Explorer should not flash white when restoring from minimised state

Common Controls improvements [Explorer only]:

- Most common controls restyled and modified to scale better for higher DPI and have rounded corners

- Combobox dropdown has new animation

- Autocomplete list is flicker-free

Bugs fixed:

- Ribbon Explorer with tabs may crash on close 

- M icons in start menu may be incorrect

- Work area may bug out with multiple displays

- Start button is not visible on taskbar during fullscreen UWP app transition

- Explorer tabs may not close from Organise - Close command

- Classic start menu with new taskbar may be mispositioned

Other improvements:

- Acrylic menus are used in more places

- Jumplist for UWP apps improved icons / names / highlight

Hello Tihiy
First of all many thanks for this great tool and the new update :-)
It works as far as I can tell quite well under the Win 11 Insider Build 25284.1000
What I noticed is that after the update you can no longer change the desktop wallpaper. Windows refuses to exchange this for me. Would be great if you could still fix this

Screenshot 2023-01-31 075241.jpg

in windows 11 22h2 22621.1194 startallback 3.6 preview There is a problem, if you select the corner icons in the program settings to open the Windows 10 taskbar, then when you open the volume control, it is surrounded by a white bar. And there is also a problem with switching the language using hot keys, it does not always happen.if you hold down the shift button and press alt, the switching goes without problems but if you press them at the same time, switching occurs every other time, without a program there are no problems with switching the language

0oizED7.png

Edited by noname_none