StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking, could StartAllBack add Mica to the whole explorer window? I know MicaForEveryone can do this but since it's a hacky way it only works in dark-mode so I thought maybe SaB could do it properly for light and dark.

I have a problem with SAB on Windows 11 Insider version 25300.1000
When I try to change the date and time with a right click on the clock, it opens the control panel for a short time and closes it again. I have no possibility to change any settings via the right click function on the taskbar because the corresponding windows are always closed again immediately.
I have already reinstalled SAB, but that does not help either.

15 hours ago, Tihiy said:

Sure, but that will only hurt readability.

That's a fair note although I think it would be nice as an option if it doesn't add too much work for you. I use bolder fonts across my whole explorer so readability shouldn't be impacted too much for people who use non-default fonts.

@Tihiy With the latest Windows 11 Insider version 25309.1000 my problem has been solved again and SAB works flawlessly as it always did before.
You are doing a wonderful job and thank you for this very useful program.

@all Maybe they should try not to install 100 different programs on their computers with half trying to fix the same "problem". SAB works flawlessly in all functions in 99.99% of use cases.
But if you try with countless programs to bend his PC so that everything fits 100% to your own wishes, you do not have to wonder that you have sometime the complete system broken optimized. Maybe you should think about what you want to change and then go on the search if there is a program that combines everything together. SAB has a lot of possibilities and individual settings so that actually the largest part is covered. I can not install a program like SAB, make settings that I do not like and then install additional programs that change exactly the same settings and then wonder that one of these programs then produces errors. I also have several programs installed, but none gets in the way with the functions of another.