360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

No prob.

I have been in-process of rebuilding a v11 and plan to use it as my default-for-all for the sake of less RAM consumption.

I think I showed v12 testing "slightly" higher in most benchmarks but v11 is "lighter" and loads the GUI faster so it's a slight tradeoff.

Both are rock-solid and neither one has yet to ever crash on andy of my systems.

4 hours ago, ArcticFoxie said:

@cmccaff1 - which flag is that?

The TLS 1.3 flag...there is a drop-down menu in chrome://flags which allows you to pull up your preferred option. I did a simple CTRL+F search for "tls 1.3" and selected "Enabled (Final)" from that list. (This only applies to v11, as the TLS 1.3 flag was removed from v12 and v13 [since those browsers have TLS 1.3 fully integrated and activated out of the box].)

EDIT: The name of the specific flag is #tls13-variant and the specific option is Enabled (Final).

Edited by cmccaff1

38 minutes ago, ArcticFoxie said:

Open this link  --  chrome://settings/advanced

Click the "Clear browsing data" button then uncheck "Delete cookies and website data" option.

If you like keeping data between browsing sessions, you may also want to uncheck "Clear selections every exit".

Thanks; I did that before.

Same result, auto log out

I use version 11 modified

Open this link  --  chrome://settings/content

Make sure that under the Cookies section that the "Allow local data to be set" option is selected.

My v11 GUI may be worded differently that Humming Owl's v11 GUI  --  you should have three "circle options" and then two "square options" in the Cookies section, you need for the FIRST/TOP "circle option" to be selected.

Not sure if you will need the two "square options" unchecked or not.

9 hours ago, ArcticFoxie said:

Open this link  --  chrome://settings/content

Make sure that under the Cookies section that the "Allow local data to be set" option is selected.

My v11 GUI may be worded differently that Humming Owl's v11 GUI  --  you should have three "circle options" and then two "square options" in the Cookies section, you need for the FIRST/TOP "circle option" to be selected.

Not sure if you will need the two "square options" unchecked or not.

I tried with and without the squares but nothing ... its weird.. do your version keep your logins?

2021-09-14_085043.jpg

My rebuild v11 does keep logins (once we make the changes we have already discussed, I generally have the options set to clear everything).

Here is a BETA version of my rebuild v11  --  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqyftttpx20rsnv/360ChromePortable-v11%20-%20in-process-14%20-%20BETA.zip

This is 90% complete - all of the telemetry has been removed and this is fully-functional.

I still have some GUI and English translation strings to go through.

The BETA version already has the save-logins settings and keep-cookie settings set and should be ready for you to use as-is for your needs.

1 hour ago, ArcticFoxie said:

My rebuild v11 does keep logins (once we make the changes we have already discussed, I generally have the options set to clear everything).

Here is a BETA version of my rebuild v11  --  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqyftttpx20rsnv/360ChromePortable-v11%20-%20in-process-14%20-%20BETA.zip

This is 90% complete - all of the telemetry has been removed and this is fully-functional.

I still have some GUI and English translation strings to go through.

The BETA version already has the save-logins settings and keep-cookie settings set and should be ready for you to use as-is for your needs.

Thank u ArcticFoxie... Now it works... my logins kept... its a good version i think,, keep working on it

and pls give the links of all yr versions...:thumbup

Hi

On 9/12/2021 at 11:41 PM, ArcticFoxie said:

No prob.

I have been in-process of rebuilding a v11 and plan to use it as my default-for-all for the sake of less RAM consumption.

I think I showed v12 testing "slightly" higher in most benchmarks but v11 is "lighter" and loads the GUI faster so it's a slight tradeoff.

Both are rock-solid and neither one has yet to ever crash on andy of my systems.

No, not for all, version 9 and 11 of 360chrome is incompatible with xp sp2.

2021-09-14_142127.jpg.ba9db816c49cbf31467035d8426a8b70.jpg

360chrome developers have decided to put back xp sp2 compatibility on version 12 and 13, because in Asia many users are still running x86 xp sp2. The Asians understood the interest of this. I hope "Arcticfoxie" will understand why the Chinese have backtracked on xp sp2 compatibility to 360chrome from version 12...:boring: