The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

6 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm sorry, what is POF?

Maybe I missed something, wouldn't be the first time on here. I don't even accept private messages any-longer unless from a Moderator. I'll admit, I also don't like to be contacted unexpectedly from anybody anymore, that would invade my personal space - this is a huge issues both online and in real life. I never allow people to get close anymore; ever. 

Yeah, would be awesome to see new postings from people about their interests, always good to share good news.

Make no room for negativity and be; positive, positive, positive!

Plenty of Fish was (still is ? Don't know , I left it in 2010 or so) a popular Canadian social network and dating service, initially designed primarily for the English users from Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and United States. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia operated since 2003. Later they added Germany, France and some unwanted countries, but one could easily choose the options to block out certain areas/countries completely ! Cool ! I'd really like to have this option here too ! 

EDIT: I think lately they went to *dating service only* , and mostly paid . Though one could still select "friendship" , "pen-pal" , etc. I mean, besides one-night-stand with no strings attached and marriage or dating.

Edited by D.Draker

21 hours ago, msfntor said:

An adult axolotl is milk white, olive green or black and can live up to 20 years.

21 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Nice creatures , but so gentle ! I wouldn't . I'd purchase something more durable .

Hi @D.Draker... so 20 years is not very durable, resistant to you?.. Sure, I heard of a 26 year old cat who lived not far from where I am:w00t:

I don't think that his master pulled his legs or his tail...:no:

Edited by msfntor

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hi @D.Draker... so 20 years is not very durable, resistant to you?.. Sure, I heard of a 26 year old cat who lived not far from where I am:w00t:

I don't think that his master pulled his legs or his tail...:no:

Hi , no I meant its physical strength , stamina and armour .

Oh ... lMAO!!

This is too funny, either way, all in good fun. Good grief, I'm really out of touch, it seems. Had never even heard of that dating site. I was on a dating site back around 2006 (I think) and left and never even considered such, very reclusive and private nowadays. Besides nobody wants to date a poor old dude, lots of gold diggers out there. Hahahaha......;)

Gosh, while I feel a tad embarrassed that I didn't know that, this whole things cracked me up this morning, was/is needed, actually to lift mood. 

Thanks guys :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Edited by XPerceniol

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

this hole things cracked me up this morning, was/is needed, actually to lift mood. 

Glad to be of help ! I'm not rich either. These days everything is so expensive and salaries aren't good. I wish it was 80's or 90's now. Anyways, golddiggers are actually good !

You could use them and throw out . You don't have to be rich to date a golddigger . Many are stupid , btw. But the opportunities are quite good , esp. when you want to date someone 20-30 years younger.

I don't even remember when I dated someone my age . And I really miss the times when dating sites were popular ! It was much easier to find someone much younger from another (less expensive provincial) rural city . And they were very happy to come to me ! Like very-very happy . 

38 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Sure, very meaning finding!

Read too my older post, Posted Tuesday at 10:38 PM in another topic ("Be mindful...") on page 18: 

"Pyramids of Giza built thanks to a disappeared branch of the Nile !..

https://newsrnd.com/tech/2022-08-30-pyramids-of-giza-built-thanks-to-a-disappeared-branch-of-the-nile.BJGQOioiJj.html

e6203dd414db0fe27e8a784b97339efb.png

The three majestic pyramids of the necropolis of Giza, Cheops, Chefren and Menkaure, ... ...":hello: