The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

1 hour ago, UCyborg said:

Hm:

• Material comfort

• Wellbeing

• Engagement in meaningful activities/work,

• Loving relationships (with partners, family, and friends)

• Belonging to a community.

I'm only confident about putting the checkmark near the first one, not sure what to say about the second (kinda kinda, seems a bit vague), the rest are definitely lacking.

I can only put a checkmark on the 3rd as my father has passed away, and mom, well ... I'll just say nothing.

How are you doing @UCyborg?

10 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Eventually, I would write what's causing me to be negative, but I want to abid by forum rules, and I also don't wanna bring so much negativity to this topic.

Okay ... when u r ready and I've got a warning from a mod here twice just recently for being too political and I was asked not to poke the nest, but that is what is causing me pain so what to do other than keep it bottled up inside.

I don't think msfntor likes me anymore and I feel bad that I've disappointed so many people without meaning to. I upset people without realizing it sometimes which is why I keep to myself and have zero friends.

Edited by XPerceniol

48 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I don't think msfntor likes me anymore

I think the same as well, but for @AstroSkipper, as he used to talk to me a lot at the beginning of the last year, until September last year.

48 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

and I feel bad that I've disappointed so many people without meaning to. I upset people without realizing it sometimes which is why I keep to myself and have zero friends.

Good, you guessed my thinking, which is this, exactly.

Edited by mina7601